Cheap, Reliable Parking Place for Port of Miami?

KarenMF

I live in South Florida and use Park 'N Go when I cruise out of Fort Lauderdale, but they do not operate in Miami.

I am looking for parking options for my cruise in June.

I have even considered using Uber, but not sure if they go to, or more importantly, pick up fro the Port. Anyone know?

I'd even consider spending a night at a hotel in Miami the night before the cruise in order to get free parking for the week.

Edited by KarenMF

Absolutely no reason for someone living 25-ish miles away from the port to have to leave their car in Downtown Miami for a week.

Yes Uber will take you there and back. No issues in Miami-Dade County like there were in Broward.

Do you have a friend or neighbor who would give you a ride in exchange for buying them a tank of gas? That's usually how I travel to Port Everglades.

Failing that I would book a shared van from Super Shuttle or a limo company. But if you are asking about your June cruise on the Escape, you might find a park-stay-cruise package for around the same cost as private shuttles during the off-season. Hilton Downtown and Hampton Inn Brickell are the most recommended (book direct with the property to get the package price).

Absolutely no reason for someone living 25-ish miles away from the port to have to leave their car in Downtown Miami for a week.

Yes Uber will take you there and back. No issues in Miami-Dade County like there were in Broward.

Do you have a friend or neighbor who would give you a ride in exchange for buying them a tank of gas? That's usually how I travel to Port Everglades.

Failing that I would book a shared van from Super Shuttle or a limo company. But if you are asking about your June cruise on the Escape, you might find a park-stay-cruise package for around the same cost as private shuttles during the off-season. Hilton Downtown and Hampton Inn Brickell are the most recommended (book direct with the property to get the package price).

I have never used Uber - no issues crossing county lines? I live in Broward.

I'll check out those hotels and even Super Shuttle.

Thanks!