Verizon Gift Card Question

elainmir

I recently purchased the 500$ card and wanted to add a few more 100 dollar ones...I'm a bit heebie jeebie on USPS lately so I love that Verizon sends the 500$ one and you have to sign for it via UPS. My question is does the 100$ one get delivered by UPS and do I have to sign for it? Want to see which way I'm going to go! :) Thanks in advance

I recently purchased the 500$ card and wanted to add a few more 100 dollar ones...I'm a bit heebie jeebie on USPS lately so I love that Verizon sends the 500$ one and you have to sign for it via UPS. My question is does the 100$ one get delivered by UPS and do I have to sign for it? Want to see which way I'm going to go! :) Thanks in advance

We have purchased both $100 and $500 cards through Verizon and AARP.

The $100 cards came by USPS while the $500 were delivered by UPS and needed a signature.

Edited by stargate fan

Yes, I've found only the $500 cards require a signature......(or 5 $100 cards or more in a single shipment).

Yes this is what we experienced with Verizon. It is based on the total dollar amount purchased, and anything over $400 requires a signature. But that can be a good thing especially this time of the year. :D

Well I'm reluctant to send anything via USPS these days especially since we mailed our son an IPOD for his 25th birthday and the package went " poof" and disappeared INSIDE the post office there..ongoing theft investigation for that post office. That's why I pay for tracking ,etc..they finally just paid the claim from the insurance but it took 2 months of fighting them. I think they are like insurance companies ( just deny it a gazillion times and they'll give up) :rolleyes: Not this chick..anyways sorry for the novel there...;) I just get the heebie jeebies with USPS these days. I appreciate all your answers now I know I'll wait and get one more 500 one since that has to be signed for! Thank you so much for your help!:D