New England /Canada cruises

Joey222

As you can see below, we were on the Caribbean Princess in 2012 on the Canada/New England cruise round trip out of New York end of Sept.beginning of Oct. Arrived a day early in New York and had a great time. The 7 day cruise was amazing, we really enjoyed it and had great weather. Two of our ports were in the 70's and St. John's was also warm. Only cloudy day was in Boston. We would like to do the 10 day cruise to/from Quebec sometime.

Enjoy your cruise!

We were on the October 1 sailing from Quebec to NYC. We arrived in Quebec City by air several days before we boarded the ship so we could tour on our own. The trip was port intensive and in several ports the ship outnumbered the residents! It was a great trip and we hit many ports in Canada. The only USA port was Bar Harbor which is a tender port. We had to miss the port due to high winds and waves. We had wanted to go to Bar Harbor and the national park. The only really down side to all this is that Princess forgot to tell the trees to change colors! So we will have to do the trip again.

BTW Princess changed out port in the NYC area to NJ (Port Liberty) a month or so before we sailed. There was nothing at Port Liberty as far as services including taxi service. We took the Princess transfer to Penn Station where our hotel was a block away.

I love the NE cruise! I'm going again next Fall, different cruise line. I've sailed from NYC to Montreal and also took the positioning from Quebec to FLL, too.

Last time I flew in 2 days early, stayed at a great little hotel in Quebec. It was nice being able to walk everywhere. Hotel du Vieux, absolutely awesome. I know people like the Frontenac but I prefer smaller boutique hotels.