Black Friday Promotion Booking Nightmare.

Mrs Miggins

Thanks for the clarification marinero. Completely agree that trying the additional e-mail addresses is the first step in the process to fix the issue. Because Azamara doesn't put out e-mails on any particular schedule, it will help those adding these e-mail addresses to find out when mass mailings occur so they know if they missed an e-mail and then move to step 2 and contacting Nicole. Appears I misunderstood your post and you misunderstood mine so no harm no foul and we need to help others get the information they need to book and travel on Azamara.

To help people get this issue solved think anyone receiving the next Azamara mailing that is not LCV specific start a thread that an e-mail has been received. I say LCV specific as there are many people who are not yet LCV members and don't receive LCV mailings until they complete their first cruise.

Then when the next mailing comes in anyone can simply post again that a mailing has been received. This thread should only include mailings and not delve into anything else.

Hopefully Host Andy can make the thred a sticky once it is started.

Thanks for the clarification marinero. Completely agree that trying the additional e-mail addresses is the first step in the process to fix the issue. Because Azamara doesn't put out e-mails on any particular schedule, it will help those adding these e-mail addresses to find out when mass mailings occur so they know if they missed an e-mail and then move to step 2 and contacting Nicole. Appears I misunderstood your post and you misunderstood mine so no harm no foul and we need to help others get the information they need to book and travel on Azamara.

To help people get this issue solved think anyone receiving the next Azamara mailing that is not LCV specific start a thread that an e-mail has been received. I say LCV specific as there are many people who are not yet LCV members and don't receive LCV mailings until they complete their first cruise.

Then when the next mailing comes in anyone can simply post again that a mailing has been received. This thread should only include mailings and not delve into anything else.

Hopefully Host Andy can make the thred a sticky once it is started.

That's a good suggestion and, indeed, it was in that spirit that I recently notified members here that a mailing was in the offing.

It is probably helpful if posters note the geographic region that is receiving the email. For example, in the recent mailing Spursgirl helpfully noted that there would also be one for the UK.

If one wants to be really proactive, at least in North America, one can follow Nicole's Twitter feed and I think she will generally give a forewarning. Plus, she posts some great photos. Not certain if Mr. Twynam does the same for the UK.

Our email problems were solved by Nicole's office. I hope that the same outcome is enjoyed by all.