Can we take advantage of the 5 day extra sale?

Im A Happy Cruiser

My DH and I have paid a deposit on a Sky Suite for a February sailing which includes $150 pp OBC. Now I see that Celebrity is offering a five day extra sale which would mean another $150 pp OBC but the offer says for new bookings only. Since we have only paid a deposit, does anyone know if we can take advantage of this extra sale? If so, how would we go about doing this? Would talking with a Captiains Club rep be helpful? Will we have to cancel our reservation and rebook? This is our 6th cruise with Celebrity but have never had a similar situation come up. All opinions and advice will be appreciated.

(We are elite and did not go through a TA but dealt with Celebrity directly. I share this info in case it makes a difference in your answer.)

My DH and I have paid a deposit on a Sky Suite for a February sailing which includes $150 pp OBC. Now I see that Celebrity is offering a five day extra sale which would mean another $150 pp OBC but the offer says for new bookings only. Since we have only paid a deposit, does anyone know if we can take advantage of this extra sale? If so, how would we go about doing this? Would talking with a Captiains Club rep be helpful? Will we have to cancel our reservation and rebook? This is our 6th cruise with Celebrity but have never had a similar situation come up. All opinions and advice will be appreciated.

(We are elite and did not go through a TA but dealt with Celebrity directly. I share this info in case it makes a difference in your answer.)

Usually to get one perk you have give up another. you might have to give up the $150 pp OBC to receive the new one.

On Celebrity Can tell you properly.

Yes you can get the extra onboard credit. We booked directly with celebrity and called them yesterday and got an extra $300 added to my cruise credit. One reason we like to deal directly no need to call your TA My nephew and his family called their big box TA also and got the credit yesterday for our March cruise.

Everything else remained the same.

Edited by Cruise a holic

Yes you can get the extra onboard credit. We booked directly with celebrity and called them yesterday and got an extra $300 added to my cruise credit. One reason we like to deal directly no need to call your TA My nephew and his family called their big box TA also and got the credit yesterday for our March cruise.

Everything else remained the same.

I just spoke with one of Celebrity's vacation planners and easily got the extra $150 pp OBC added onto my booking confirmation. This is in addition to everything already included with the BEST promotion so we now have a total of $600 OBC to spend.

THANKS!