New Beds!

Working 2 Cruise

Not according to a poster who is onboard now.

Really? There is a post I saw about someone on Emerald now and they said all bedding was changed on Emerald with the drydock and showed the staff taking the mattresses down the stairs. We are on for 35 days. I sure hope and PRAY there will be new mattresses.

I've always has to have one egg crate or two on my side. If not I'd wake up in a lot of pain. We have a sleep number her at home. Bought it about 5 years ago. Best money we've ever spent. The new beds on princess sound wonderful! My husband needs a firmer mattress.

Really? There is a post I saw about someone on Emerald now and they said all bedding was changed on Emerald with the drydock and showed the staff taking the mattresses down the stairs. We are on for 35 days. I sure hope and PRAY there will be new mattresses.

Let everyone know for sure.;)

Let everyone know for sure.;)

I will; however, we won't be back until end of February. We refuse to take computer, etc. on vacation. We turn our phone off too and put it in the safe! I am hoping some on the roll calls now will say if the mattresses are there.

Hi everyone, this is my first cruise on Princess, I'm a seasoned Carnival cruiser and have a few Celebrity cruises under my belt. My question is this, since Carnival isn't such a full service line anymore I've been dragging my own egg crate on board for their hard old mattresses, my question is, will Princess provide these if asked (I plan on calling my TA and requesting a pillowtop mattress cover, but that may not be enough) my sister has a super bad back and I am a nurse with 22 years lifting and running so my back is pretty sensitive. I love a squishy, soft mattress. Do I bring my own or will Princess provide if we need more? Thanks so much for your answers, very excited to be trying a new line!

Carole

• 2 weeks later...

Hi,

I read an article in the paper a couple of days ago stating that all Princess ships will have newly designed Princess beds and linen on all Princess ships by 2018, designed in collaboration with Princess and 2 top designers.

Regards, :):)