Admisson charge "VIBE" an SPA Day Pass on the Escape

jonasmir

Hello,

how much is the admission charge for the VIBE Beach Club and the SPA Day Pass on the Escape?

Thank you.

Jonas

We are just back from the Escape. We purchased the VIBE pass as soon as we boarded and were told they sold out quickly, we did hear 20 minutes but I think it was la little longer as some were in boarding group 8 but most we talked to were in boarding groups 1 and 2. It was $99 for the week please gratuities. And we received a $50 non stop refundable credit after we bought 2 passes. It totally made our cruise as the staff in the vibe knew us and anticipated most needs by the second day. Also we felt as if we were on our own private ship and rarely left except to eat.

Did not make it to the spa so I can't comment on that.

We are just back from the Escape. We purchased the VIBE pass as soon as we boarded and were told they sold out quickly, we did hear 20 minutes but I think it was la little longer as some were in boarding group 8 but most we talked to were in boarding groups 1 and 2. It was $99 for the week please gratuities. And we received a $50 non stop refundable credit after we bought 2 passes. It totally made our cruise as the staff in the vibe knew us and anticipated most needs by the second day. Also we felt as if we were on our own private ship and rarely left except to eat.

This is good to know - thanks for the information. We'll be sailing on the Escape next October and this is something we're seriously considering doing if we're there in time.

This is good to know - thanks for the information. We'll be sailing on the Escape next October and this is something we're seriously considering doing if we're there in time.

Highly recommended! We arrived at port around 10 am and were in boarding group 2. It seemed that not everyone was aware of the Vibe and as more people talk about it, it will become harder to get these passes. It was tough to leave the ship and go on an excursion when life was so good inside the vibe.

I'm totally looking to score some Vibe passes on this cruise! So far people are raving about it. Are you saying that he got a $50 credit for buying the 2 vibe passes? And what do you mean by non-stop?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I know Vibe is adults only but if I have a pass to Vibe and my 15 year old wants to come to my chair to tell me something, is he allowed to? Or is the entire area blocked off for 18 and older?

Blocked, your boarding pass opens the sliding frosted door.......at least on the BA. The could wait until someone leaves or comes in.........;)

Can you buy the vive pass before you go on the cruise??so if not you need to go on board early for buy the pass...i am really interested to buy 2 .....:):):)

You have to buy it on the ship, and yes, you want to be in the early boarding groups.

Non stop was an auto correct.... The credit is non-refundable. If you don't use it, you lose it.

If traveling with kids you could you iConcierge app is o message each other ($8 for each phone/device)

Figured. Auto-correct is such a pain sometimes. Wanted to make sure I wasn't missing something, though.

Thanks!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Blue claw, head to guest services. Everyone else, my last GA and BA Vibe passes were $79....dud they reside the price or is that just the Escape. Also, I don't remember paying gratuity. Is that new?

Edited by mrobstad

Blue claw, head to guest services. Everyone else, my last GA and BA Vibe passes were $79....dud they reside the price or is that just the Escape. Also, I don't remember paying gratuity. Is that new?

Escape VIBE was $99 for me both on the transatlantic and first inaugural cruise out of Miami.

It is an odd name!! There are less than 100 guests, 2 hot tubs and a bar, clamshell cabanas and padded loungers and umbrellas. It epitomizes luxury when compared to main pool area. Only drawbacks: it's out if the way and gets very windy at times.

Hello,

how much is the admission charge for the VIBE Beach Club and the SPA Day Pass on the Escape?

Thank you.

Jonas

Has anyone posted pictures of the Escape Vibe? We had a clam shell on the Getaway earlier this year and really enjoyed it. I know there are no clam shells on the Escape, but I would like to see pictures of Vibe.

Robert