Laundry prices

• 1 month later...

Rather than posting a picture, I'll tell you where you can find it in case the prices change. You can find the price schedule for laundry on the cruise line's website. RoyalCaribbean.com, then Already Booked, FAQ, then under Onboard "Onboard Extras". The second question is Are laundry services provided? Hopefully this will allow me to post the link.

http://www.royalcaribbean.com/customersupport/faq/onboardExtrasFaq.do

"Are laundry services provided?

Self-service laundry facilities are not provided onboard our ships, but we do offer full laundry and dry cleaning services. We do not provide irons in the staterooms as they constitute a fire hazard.

View our Shipboard Laundry Service price schedule.

* All prices are in US. Dollars and are subject to change without notice."

On the website, the price schedule is a hyperlink to a PDF file with the prices.

Rather than posting a picture, I'll tell you where you can find it in case the prices change. You can find the price schedule for laundry on the cruise line's website. RoyalCaribbean.com, then Already Booked, FAQ, then under Onboard "Onboard Extras". The second question is Are laundry services provided? Hopefully this will allow me to post the link.

http://www.royalcaribbean.com/customersupport/faq/onboardExtrasFaq.do

"Are laundry services provided?

Self-service laundry facilities are not provided onboard our ships, but we do offer full laundry and dry cleaning services. We do not provide irons in the staterooms as they constitute a fire hazard.

View our Shipboard Laundry Service price schedule.

* All prices are in US. Dollars and are subject to change without notice."

On the website, the price schedule is a hyperlink to a PDF file with the prices.

The PDF file from the website is dated 2009, and prices have changed. I'm looking at a 2014 version where the price to dry clean men's pants is $5.95 rather than $4.50. If I get a chance, I'll post the price list we have on board Vision.

Do they have "by the bag" pricing? Stuff all your clothes in one bag for one price? We are cruising in April on a transatlantic and will need to use the laundry service, so are really curious.

Yes, $30 a bag, unless you have a C&A discount.

Do they have "by the bag" pricing? Stuff all your clothes in one bag for one price? We are cruising in April on a transatlantic and will need to use the laundry service, so are really curious.

The bag is limited to certain items, such as underwear, socks, shorts, t-shirts, pajamas. Other items in the bag will be charged at per item prices.