Chops breakfast and lunch menus

minn0315

I asked this question before and I received no replies. Now I have my own answers.

We are currently on Navigator. Chops has a la carte breakfast everyday and lunch on sea days for Gold Card SeaPass holders; i.e. Suites - GS and higher as well as Pinnacle.

Breakfast is ordered off a menu with various egg dishes, waffles, pancakes, sides of various meats and juices. They also have fresh fruits and cold cereal and pastries. The service is exceptional and efficient. I had eggs Benedict, hash browns and a broiled tomato. My wife had pancakes. Served fresh and hot. This is a nice respite from the WJ, relaxed and personal service.

The lunch menu on sea days is choice of three entrees: grilled chicken breast, grilled New York strip steak or grilled salmon. Each comes with choices of vegetables and potatoes.

Thanks so much! Wondered what they served, this being one of our 1st GS (js was always our choice). But prices on our upcoming cruise allowed the upgrade. So looking forward to all the extras! Afraid I'll never go back!

The gold card and GS is addictive , we did 2 in last 2 years and have 2 more booked for 2016, chops is so much nicer for breakfast and lunch than windjammer. Also loved reserve seating at ice show etc.

Breakfast and lunch in CHOPS is a great perk but, unfortunately, it's not offered on all ships. On some Vision class ships they use a small section of deck 5 in the MDR for breakfast and lunch. Regular menus and dedicated servers. On Radiance class ships it's hit and miss. Some offer breakfast in CHOPS.....but no lunch while others offer nothing. We were on Radiance for 33 days in Feb/Mar and there was no are for Gold card holder for breakfast or lunch. I've also seen an area off of the Windjammer on Radiance class ships that has a sign for Gold Cards but it's not staffed or exclusive as anyone could walk in.....and did.