My Time Dining

Willow45

I am doing MTD and I went in today to book our dinner times and tagged my daughters on another booking to be with us. But when I have gone onto their booking to book as well some of the times I have booked are not appearing so I assume they are now full and not available. SO does that mean I have to book the new time and then go back and change my dining time. OR as we are booked to eat together as long as we turn up to one of the times we are fine. This is a long process to book 14 dining times for one booking and then do it again for the second group.

Hi

I would not bother. We have just come back of a 1 week cruise on Adventure of the Seas, with sons in different stateroom, we always do My Time Dining. Did not book either before we sailed or on board. We just turned up when we are ready. Longest wait was about 10 minutes and that was because we went straight after the Captain's reception along with everybody else. We sat in different sections at different times most nights, all waiters were good.

On your first day of the cruise go to the MTD reservation area and have them combine your group, they will make the changes happily.

The same thing happened to us on the Allure a couple of weeks ago and we had no problem combining my daughter's reservations with ours (which the website wouldn't do, even though our reservations were linked.)

Above all, don't worry about it, it will get remedied!