Yacht Club Day Pass?

FLAMOM24

The YC is sold out for the cruise my friend and I are booked on. Does anyone know if you can purchase a day pass randomly for the YC or do you have to know someone staying in the YC in order to purchase a pass?

TIA,

Michelle

You must be 'invited' by someone staying in Yacht Club. It is then determined if there is 'availability' as in: that you can be accommodated in the restaurant, etc. The cost per person was €100 - I don't know if that's still the case - and it allows access for the full day. Though I'm not sure of the times exactly, I believe it covers breakfast thru' to dinner at least.

You must be 'invited' by someone staying in Yacht Club. It is then determined if there is 'availability' as in: that you can be accommodated in the restaurant, etc. The cost per person was €100 - I don't know if that's still the case - and it allows access for the full day. Though I'm not sure of the times exactly, I believe it covers breakfast thru' to dinner at least.

Ok...the friend I'm going with just got back from a cruise (sailed in the YC) and her butler mentioned a day pass for those outside the YC but she didn't get details. We really love it and are bummed it's sold out. Thanks for the info!

Good for you!!! We have been looking for YC's on future cruises and they are getting harder to find available. I may have to tell my TA to book the first one they can find.

Apparently a group booked the entire YC and the aurea suites on the previous cruise we were booked on. This happened last year as well. :( Glad the earlier cruise was available...however, they wouldn't let us book the Royal Suite since there were only 2 of us :confused:

Apparently a group booked the entire YC and the aurea suites on the previous cruise we were booked on. This happened last year as well. :( Glad the earlier cruise was available...however, they wouldn't let us book the Royal Suite since there were only 2 of us :confused:

I can't understand this either. There are a few "square" cabins that we get the same response when trying to book one of them. It probably has something to do with the number of "berths" considered in the cabin. Bottom line, they want more money to put more people in them. I have been able to snag one of the square ones just as final payments are due by finding them available on line. I usually check ever so often for this reason.

Enjoy your cruise.

I can't understand this either. There are a few "square" cabins that we get the same response when trying to book one of them. It probably has something to do with the number of "berths" considered in the cabin. Bottom line, they want more money to put more people in them. I have been able to snag one of the square ones just as final payments are due by finding them available on line. I usually check ever so often for this reason.

Enjoy your cruise.

I assumed it was a money matter as well. The first time we EVER sailed MSC was in YC 15031 but there were 3 of us. My cruising buddy and her hubby just got back from a 7 day and were able to get 15031 again (just the 2 of them). Doesn't seem to be any rhyme or reason. Maybe, if we check closer to cruise time, they'll let us change if it's available..it's $100 more pp.:p

I just came off Divina and was told a certain amount of day passes are available for the YC at $110 usd. They could not tell me how many are available. I also don't know all the rules they would have either I'm sure there is some fine print.

Those square rooms in the YC go to 2+ passengers. You can book one but if a family or 3 adults book the YC you can lose the room and get assigned a different YC cabin.

I heard Seaside will have 11 different cabin options in the YC.