Will Vista have self-service laundry?

gatorphin

Yes, and it will be the first I believe to use your S&S card to pay. Makes me happy that I don't have to haul quarters with us!

Actually only partly true (I believe). There is at least one other (two I think) that have the sign and sail card for the Laundry. Sunshine and Breeze

Actually only partly true (I believe). There is at least one other (two I think) that have the sign and sail card for the Laundry. Sunshine and Breeze

They've upgraded even more:

Self-Service Launderettes

Each ship has self-service launderettes located on the stateroom decks. There are 2 or 3 washers, 2 or 3 dryers, and 1 iron and ironing board in each launderette. The cost is $3.25 per washer load and $3.25 per dryer load. Vending machines dispense small boxes of detergent and water softener at $1.50 per box.

Cashless Machines: On the following ships, the machines can be operated using the guest’s Sail & Sign card: Carnival Breeze, Carnival Dream, Carnival Fantasy, Carnival Fascination, Carnival Freedom, Carnival Legend, Carnival Pride, Carnival Spirit and Carnival Sunshine.

Note: Due to local environmental requirements, the washing machines in the guest launderette will be closed in port, per each port specific requirements; the dryers and irons will be available for guest use.

They've upgraded even more:

Self-Service Launderettes

Each ship has self-service launderettes located on the stateroom decks. There are 2 or 3 washers, 2 or 3 dryers, and 1 iron and ironing board in each launderette. The cost is $3.25 per washer load and $3.25 per dryer load. Vending machines dispense small boxes of detergent and water softener at $1.50 per box.

Cashless Machines: On the following ships, the machines can be operated using the guest’s Sail & Sign card: Carnival Breeze, Carnival Dream, Carnival Fantasy, Carnival Fascination, Carnival Freedom, Carnival Legend, Carnival Pride, Carnival Spirit and Carnival Sunshine.

Note: Due to local environmental requirements, the washing machines in the guest launderette will be closed in port, per each port specific requirements; the dryers and irons will be available for guest use.

Thanks for the correction. Could not remember which had it.

Ah, well I have only used the laundry on Elation so that explains it.

I guess I will have to figure out how to do our laundry next year as we were planning to do it on the Civitavecchia day when we are not leaving the ship. We only have 1 sea day and I had not wanted to waste several hours doing laundry.

• 3 months later...