Upsale offers

Retiring cajun

If you like your current cabin you may want to have your TA or Princess mark the booking no upgrade.

Or have it marked META upgrade only,

thats one to the next cabin type ie: mini to a suite.

I like that! META upgrade only. I can't imagine it happens, but it would be great!!

We always book the exact room we want and mark our bookings no upgrade. I've heard way too many horror stories about upgrades gone bad! :eek:

I received an upgrade, really an upsale offer today. Not interested in a suite on R deck. My mini-suite is sweet enough for me:) My questions are: Do I need to respond yay or nay? Should I check to see my stateroom is still the one I chose?

If you're happy then keep it.

I received an upgrade, really an upsale offer today. Not interested in a suite on R deck. My mini-suite is sweet enough for me:) My questions are: Do I need to respond yay or nay? Should I check to see my stateroom is still the one I chose?

We got an offer too a full suit from a mini, no interested either - not worth another $1400 to us. We book the cabin we want, don't want any upgrade.

I think that if you are marked no upgrade, you should not be upgraded, but of course we know that still sometimes happens. But if you are marked no upgrade, Princess can still OFFER you an upsell which you can deny.

if you marked your booking no upgrade and its only a request because anyone can be moved due to operational reasons

I have marked us no upgrade unless mini or better. I believe that's 'META', correct?

My question is this: We are in a balcony but I see that there are mini suites with windows only. I don't want one of those. Do they consider balcony to non balcony mini an upgrade?

I have marked us no upgrade unless mini or better. I believe that's 'META', correct?

My question is this: We are in a balcony but I see that there are mini suites with windows only. I don't want one of those. Do they consider balcony to non balcony mini an upgrade?

I don't believe they will take the balcony away with an upsell/grade.

I'm not familiar with all of Princess ships. Which ships have mini suites with windows only?

I'm not familiar with all of Princess ships. Which ships have mini suites with windows only?

Coral/Island that I am aware of.

Maybe they were referring to window suites?

In any case I don't think they will take away a balcony.

Edited by Colo Cruiser

We received an upsell to "R" deck a couple of years ago. The only issue was when "kids" got on the elevator and hit the floor keys and then got off on the next floor. Otherwise it was simple a great suite!

Coral/Island that I am aware of.

Maybe they were referring to window suites?

In any case I don't think they will take away a balcony.

Yes, window suites. They are more $ than the balcony and category MA so an upgrade on the site.

It's the Caribbean Princess that we are on. I am worried that it will be done while we are on the Grand and when we return it will be too late to change it.

Thank you very much, I appreciate the answers. I did not think it would be right to take away a balcony either.

Yes, window suites. They are more $ than the balcony and category MA so an upgrade on the site.

It's the Caribbean Princess that we are on. I am worried that it will be done while we are on the Grand and when we return it will be too late to change it.

Thank you very much, I appreciate the answers. I did not think it would be right to take away a balcony either.

Our up-sell was from an O3 window cabin (only 6 on the Grand) on Lido deck to the OV window suite. We marked ours no upgrade because we did NOT want a balcony for this particular cruise. It was a perfect upgrade for us.

I wouldn't worry about being upgraded and losing your balcony. If you are concerned, just use the new Princess@Sea (free) app while you are on board. You have complete access to your future bookings.