Spice H20

farmersescape

Anyone know if they offer food at Spice on the Escape. Is there music playing? Are the hot tubs warm or cool water?

No food at Spice on Escape. It's right beside Margaritaville. It's the same setup as Breakaway and Getaway, which have the Uptown/Flamingo Grills right outside Spice. Epic is the only one that has food in Spice, since it lacks a separate grill outside like the 'away class has. The exception, as already mentioned, is that sometimes the hotdog cart on Breakaway plants itself there.

NCL even had the hot dog carts on the Norway back in the 80s. We loved grabbing a dog by the Sunspots bar at the small pool in the middle of the ship. The Norway is still my favorite ship. Each cabin was unique, from closet size to large suites. Loved the wrought iron claw foot bathtubs in the old first class cabins. They were soo big!

On the Getaway, it was very quiet during the day. There was always something on the big screen, but it was something "chill." Scenery with relaxing music, a mellow concert, etc. At night it becomes more party-like.

Hot tubs were hot. The other water feature (grotto like) was cool.

It was my favorite place to lounge in the daytime to read while sunbathing. If I wanted more music/upbeat environment, I'd go to the main pool deck and watch the band or pool games.