Sauna on Getaway

nbsjcruiser

That is what we did on our last cruise on the Getaway, suprisingly the Spa Cabins were not that much more that a Balcony cabin. It would have cost us more to get passes once aboard.

Depends how many people want the pass. If just one, I haven't found the pricing on the spa cabin to be cost effective. I usually find that it's approximately $200 pp more than a regular balcony, which is basically building the price of the pass into the price of the cabin based on 2 spa passes. This may not always be true, but has been the case when I have looked at booking.

That is what we did on our last cruise on the Getaway, suprisingly the Spa Cabins were not that much more that a Balcony cabin. It would have cost us more to get passes once aboard.

They are just regular cabins, located near the spa, and come with a spa pass. Unless you book a Havens spa room which comes with a Jacuzzi in the the room.

Edited by BirdTravels

My wife and I like using the spa, and with the location on the ship,

We think that the uncharged for a spa balcony cabin is well worth the up charge! [emoji847][emoji568]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk