Carnival Boarding Pass ?

MtnDweller

In the "Current Guests" section of online check in, I have our names as listed on our passports (First, Middle, Last). However, the boarding passes only reflect our First and Last name. Why is that?

Try typing in 'Christopher'. I've been called Christophe' as is printed on my S&S card by the crew for years, it's funny. Carnival IT can't seem to allow one more digit.

Try typing in 'Christopher'. I've been called Christophe' as is printed on my S&S card by the crew for years, it's funny. Carnival IT can't seem to allow one more digit.

LOL my hubby is also called Christophe........... he even gets called that at home now:p :p

In the "Current Guests" section of online check in, I have our names as listed on our passports (First, Middle, Last). However, the boarding passes only reflect our First and Last name. Why is that?

It is the way the database was built, so that when it generates the boarding pass it only pulls from the first name and last name fields. It is no big deal and has nothing to do with you getting on the ship.

Edited by zqvol

It is the way the database was built, so that when it generates the boarding pass it only pulls from the first name and last name fields. It is no big deal and has nothing to do with you getting on the ship.

I've read stories on here about how if the name on your paperwork doesn't match your passport, your boarding can be denied. So, my mind ran with it. :o