suite guests

I just want to be 100% sure before it's too late. We are staying in a GS on the 1/30/16 sailing on oasis. I DO NOT need to make show reservation or dining reservations? The conceige can do that for us? Correct?

IMO, it is MUCH better for you to make your own reservations ahead of time. Why chance it? Specifically, you should make your own Comedy Club reservations NOW. The Concierge cannot get you a seat in a show that has none available.

You can always ask the Concierge to help you change things on board, if you want to make changes.

The direct answer to your question is "yes, the Concierge can do that for you."

But *I* don't leave the quality of my cruising experience in someone else's (last minute) hands.

:)

I just want to be 100% sure before it's too late. We are staying in a GS on the 1/30/16 sailing on oasis. I DO NOT need to make show reservation or dining reservations? The conceige can do that for us? Correct?

We sailed the Oasis in August in a GS.

The only show you need to make reservations for is the comedy club.

This show fills up and you would need to wait in the standby line to get in if you do not get a reservation.

All others you should try to arrive about 20 min early and go to the entrance of the venue either the theatre, skating rink, or aqua theatre, and show the attendant your gold sea pass card and you will be permitted to enter.

Now those that do not have a gold card are usually waiting in line either as standby or to get their sea pass scanned to get admitted.

Sometimes we have been met with some off the collar comments which we just ignore and keep walking by.

The seating is pretty good.

Enjoy the perk.

I agree with Marionmom. We were in GS this past week and the concierge was new to our ship. I asked him to do one thing for us. When I asked if he resolved the issue he said that he forgot to do it. Forgot?

Then he offered to check us in for our air flight home and print our boarding pass, I politely said no. I did it my self in online computer room. The story of once burned, twice shy...

I just can't bring myself to make dinner reservations before I set foot on the ship. If it's a special occasion, I would ask the concierge in advance (s/he should email you in the week prior to the cruise to ask if you need any assistance with reservations) or once we decide where we want to dine on a particular night. I would also inquire in advance about a cabana on Labadee as those can sell out quickly (although the new prices my stifle demand for awhile).

I did make a reservation for a comedy show on our upcoming Oasis cruise, but plan to walk into the other shows as the spirit moves me, which is a suite perk.

I'm still stuck on the notion that cruising is about getting away from the kind of planning that I have to do in everyday life.:)

I also am a cruisin' realtor :-)

We made reservations for shows and MTD every night just in case, but except for the comedy show its not necessary. If you make a reservation for dining and choose to eat at a different location or time, just let the concierge know to change it for you. Enjoy your cruise!

We have been in a GS and have another booked for just a few weeks; we never make reservations ahead of time. For shows there are sectioned areas for gold card holders, ten minutes before the show starts they open them up for anyone.....

The concierge is there to assist you with anything that you need -

You will love your GS!

We have been in a GS and have another booked for just a few weeks; we never make reservations ahead of time. For shows there are sectioned areas for gold card holders, ten minutes before the show starts they open them up for anyone.....

The concierge is there to assist you with anything that you need -

You will love your GS!

There is no gold card reserved seating for the comedy show.