Studio Interior vs Interior? Cruise Points

DaddyBytes

I am looking at a 12 night solo cruise on Anthem, and trying to decide between a Studio Interior, Interior Connected, and Interior.

All three stateroom categories are within $150 of each other. So price is not really a factor here.

If location on the ship is not really a priority, I was thinking I should either choose the Interior Connected or the Interior, and NOT the Studio. My understanding is that I will not get double cruise points if I select the Studio. Are there any reasons I should favour the Studio, and forget about the double cruise points?

Thanks

I am looking at a 12 night solo cruise on Anthem, and trying to decide between a Studio Interior, Interior Connected, and Interior.

All three stateroom categories are within $150 of each other. So price is not really a factor here.

If location on the ship is not really a priority, I was thinking I should either choose the Interior Connected or the Interior, and NOT the Studio. My understanding is that I will not get double cruise points if I select the Studio. Are there any reasons I should favour the Studio, and forget about the double cruise points?

Thanks

Correct; no double points in a studio cabin.

Take the regular interior.

Or, if your sailing is during prime family time, book the connected interior, in hopes that RC will need your cabin for a family, and upgrade you. ;)

Correct; no double points in a studio cabin.

Take the regular interior.

Or, if your sailing is during prime family time, book the connected interior, in hopes that RC will need your cabin for a family, and upgrade you. ;)

Lol. I like your line of thinking.

Or go for a gty balcony room which is the same price as a studio and it's like a free upgrade..... That's what I've done on my upcoming solo trip on Anthem and got allocated cabin 8130 which is a higher up deck than the studios and not to mention way more room for not a penny more than booking the studio. GTY balcony is the way to go!!!!

Edited by RenaeG

Or go for a gty balcony room which is the same price as a studio and it's like a free upgrade..... That's what I've done on my upcoming solo trip on Anthem and got allocated cabin 8130 which is a higher up deck than the studios and not to mention way more room for not a penny more than booking the studio. GTY balcony is the way to go!!!!

Thanks for the feedback everyone.

Not available on the cruise in his signature.