cafetiere on Azura

Itsbeentoolong

Hi guys, just a quick one....my mums just boarded Ventura with my Nan, she's moaning there's no more biscuits and no cafetiere in here cabin anymore....she's gutted hahaha, she's coming with me on Azura in 2 weeks, is it the same? Her and my dad prefer inside rooms so they can have more holidays but we're in a deluxe balcony, will I have a cafetiere in there I can give them?

Daft question I know but the little things :)

Thanks

Dean

Hi Dean,

As far as I am aware there has never been a cafetiere in the cabins (not sure about suites) only a kettle with tea coffee etc. We definitely had biscuits when we sailed on the Adonia in February although the were not quite as nice as they used to be.

Molly

Hi guys, just a quick one....my mums just boarded Ventura with my Nan, she's moaning there's no more biscuits and no cafetiere in here cabin anymore....she's gutted hahaha, she's coming with me on Azura in 2 weeks, is it the same? Her and my dad prefer inside rooms so they can have more holidays but we're in a deluxe balcony, will I have a cafetiere in there I can give them?

Daft question I know but the little things :)

Thanks

Dean

Never been a cafetière in any cabin including suites. There are coffee makers in the suites but these are the new sort where you put a coffee bag in a machine and out pops the coffee. Never used the ones we have had. Must have been there about 3/4 years.

Always been biscuits.