Christmas commercial filmed on Oasis last week

Last week on the Oasis there was a film crew filming a new Holiday commercial with Santa and Elves on the Flowrider, Zipline, and Pool areas and other spots around the ship, so it should be out soon!!

Seems like i always showed up after they were already done filming, or were waiting for something or someone to get the shot done, as i was wondering if i could get in the background somewhere, but it never worked out.:rolleyes::D

They also had a Vacationing Santa on the ship where you could take a picture with him in front of the Christmas Tree on the Promenade, he had on a Caribbean Shirt instead of his Santa Suit!

So hopefully we will see a new commercial out pretty soon for the Holidays!:D

Keith

Last week on the Oasis there was a film crew filming a new Holiday commercial with Santa and Elves on the Flowrider, Zipline, and Pool areas and other spots around the ship, so it should be out soon!!

Seems like i always showed up after they were already done filming, or were waiting for something or someone to get the shot done, as i was wondering if i could get in the background somewhere, but it never worked out.:rolleyes::D

They also had a Vacationing Santa on the ship where you could take a picture with him in front of the Christmas Tree on the Promenade, he had on a Caribbean Shirt instead of his Santa Suit!

So hopefully we will see a new commercial out pretty soon for the Holidays!:D

Keith

There were actually TWO Santas on board and they had to plan their times with each other so no children would see them in the same area at the same time!

I wonder if Christmas decorations will still be up on the Allure sailing Jan 3?

We've sailed several times during the first week of January, and our experience has been that the decorations are still up at the beginning of the cruise, but are gone by the end.