Adonia - Possibilities of changing from early to late dining?

cruiseryder

The restaurant manager told me that they do have access to this information and it is taken into account in prioritizing requests.

Yes and it's pretty obvious that this is the fairest way to deal with the dining preferences.

It's also P&O policy so until there is a change, which is unlikely those who don't like it should consider changing cruise lines.

David.

The restaurant manager told me that they do have access to this information and it is taken into account in prioritizing requests.

Yes, Clive, I have heard this as well. To the OP, I think the message seems to be coming across that first sitting on Adonia is the most popular sitting.... but that if you book Select, you have a good chance of getting your preference.

Anybody will get a change in dining arrangements if there is someone to change with. Select passengers will be first in line then early savers then savers. It's not rocket science. If there are no swaps available then no one will get the swap.

I do wonder why on this forum in particular people are advised to consider not cruising with pando in this way. This sort of comment adds nothing to the debate at all.

Well it would be preferable to people constantly moaning about something that's not going to change anytime soon.

David.

The only time we asked for a change was on Aurora, from first to second sitting, the reason being that our daughter was only 4 and by the time we'd supervised her Childrens' Tea and taken her back to the club for the movie, it was a real rush to change for dinner. At first we were told nothing was available, but the following morning a change of table to second sitting was posted to our cabin. So it's always worth the polite request even if the initial answer is no.