Summer 2017 opens!

steph7021

Got my b2b Vista booked and I saw other ships for the summer dates out as well! My wonderful PVP sat with me for an hour (11pm his time) while I booked a total of 8 cabins and paid deposits with 12 Verizon gift cards and I got 1 of the 2 Havana cabana cabins for 3 and 1 of the 2 interior Havana for 3. He deserves a medal [emoji33]

Oh and there is a deposit sale!

He deserves a medal [emoji33]l!

He definitely deserves the monetary compensation that he's making by booking those cabins! [emoji6]

With 8 cabins, I'm curious. Did you book your cabins as a group or did your PVP just do separate individual bookings? With that number of cabins, you may be eligible for amenity points that can be applied towards a list of things, from onboard credits, to gifts and parties. Also, for every 8 cabins, one passenger travels for free when booked as a group.

He definitely deserves the monetary compensation that he's making by booking those cabins! [emoji6]

With 8 cabins, I'm curious. Did you book your cabins as a group or did your PVP just do separate individual bookings? With that number of cabins, you may be eligible for amenity points that can be applied towards a list of things, from onboard credits, to gifts and parties. Also, for every 8 cabins, one passenger travels for free when booked as a group.

Well it is 5 cabins in one leg and 3 on the other so I don't think it qualifies as a group yet. I think it might eventually we are still inviting folks on this one! Is 8 the magic number?

Is 8 the magic number?

Traditionally it is, however there may be times of year or specific sailings where they will allow you to receive group benefits for less than 8. There may also be sailings where group benefits are not available at all.

Are all sailings open? I got an email about summer 2017 sailings but didn't see any Alaskan cruises when I looked.

Alaska cruises aboard the Legend are available on the Carnival site now. One thing I don't see are any Mexican Riviera cruises out of Long Beach. I know that the Miracle is going to China, but which ship will replace her?

Alaska cruises aboard the Legend are available on the Carnival site now. One thing I don't see are any Mexican Riviera cruises out of Long Beach. I know that the Miracle is going to China, but which ship will replace her?

I am hoping the splendor. I'll be coming out to California next summer from PA, never got on her when she was in NY, but hope to get on her out of LA!

I am hoping the splendor. I'll be coming out to California next summer from PA, never got on her when she was in NY, but hope to get on her out of LA!

Splendor is going to China too, but not until 2018. I suppose she could still come to L.A. during 2017, but it will depend on when the new Panama Canal opens.

Sent from my SPH-L720T using Tapatalk

• 2 weeks later...
I hope they don't skip the west coast in 2017.

I was wanting to do that RT Hawaii cruise

Miracle 14 day scheduled for Jan 2017. Then only 7 day Mexico through Feb 2017.

I see nothing else 14 or 7 day after that.

Would LOVE to know if or what they will replace the Miracle with in 2017. We are planners. LOL