No sailing out of Charleston in April 2018 ?

audcc77

Maybe they are not listed because it is 2 1/2 years away.

Maybe. But 11 other ships have dates showing that far out as of two days ago, so...

OP keep checking. They've only updated half the fleet. I hope there is a ship sailing out of Charleston in 2018. I'm already thinking of booking one.

It is WAY toooo early! Even if they did show a preliminary schedule it doesn't mean that it would be the final schedule. It is 2 years away! Hotels and airlines don't book that far out so why should a cruise line predict things so far in advance??

It looks like at least part of the year the Sunshine will be a "gypsy ship" :D with sailings in 2016 and 2017 out of Canaveral, Charleston, Norfolk, and NY.

Perhaps CCL hasn't determined who its "gypsy" will be in 2018 yet?

It's great having a bigger ship sailing, at least a few times, out of Charleston. It's home ship, Fantasy, is old and has very few balconies - thus they're fairly expensive and we won't cruise without a balcony. DH doesn't get around too quickly and spends a lot of time out on the balcony so we use it more than many who want one.:)

Maybe the OP was wondering because other ships ARE showing schedules that far out. Most hotels don't do a lot of things the same as booking a cruise.

Sent from my SCH-I435 using Tapatalk

Yes - the OP was wondering that.

There are so few choices for us during spring break and Charleston is the one most convenient.

I will keep my fingers crossed that something will materialize, and hopefully the ports will be somewhere other than Freeport & Nassau.

Thanks for talking me down off the ledge. :)

Yes - the OP was wondering that.

There are so few choices for us during spring break and Charleston is the one most convenient.

I will keep my fingers crossed that something will materialize, and hopefully the ports will be somewhere other than Freeport & Nassau.

Thanks for talking me down off the ledge. :)

Lots of changes going on in Charleston with the port. Be patient but don't expect any ports other than the Bahamas and maybe Key West.