Rum and other spirits

CruiseRQA

Any recommendations as to a good rum I might buy on our upcoming cruise? We will be on the NA and our ports of call will include San Juan, St Thomas, Gran Turk.

Would be looking for something unique that I am not likely to find at my local liquer store. Not big drinkers at home but enjoy the occasional bourbon or G&T. I am assuming there will be some good rums that I might not find at home as well.

Any recommendations as to a good rum I might buy on our upcoming cruise? We will be on the NA and our ports of call will include San Juan, St Thomas, Gran Turk.

Would be looking for something unique that I am not likely to find at my local liquer store. Not big drinkers at home but enjoy the occasional bourbon or G&T. I am assuming there will be some good rums that I might not find at home as well.

Try Mount Gay.

I don't normally drink rum, but when I do, I prefer Ron del Barrilito Three Star Rum, from the oldest rum producing company in Puerto Rico. It's a good sipping rum, and it makes an excellent, but expensive mojito. Figure on about $30 per bottle. If you want something more high end, look to Barcardi cask rums.