flight out of Miami

augiesmom

Arriving back in Miami on the NCL Pearl 03/24/16, a Thursday. first walk off the boats should be at 8am, looking to book a flight out of Miami at 11:45 departure.

given the unknown, might this be doable?

Edited by augiesmom

The operable word is "might". Yes, it might and even probably would be ok with self disembark especially. You can print your boarding pass on board.

I've always gone for a later flight if possible or stayed over an extra day and not have the stress of a rush to the airport, check in, etc.

Charlie

1145 should be fine.

For an 11:45 flight you need to be at MIA NLT 10:15 - earlier is better. From POM to MIA it is a 15+ minute cab ride ($27+tip flat rate fare - ignore the meter!). As long as you are in a taxi and rolling before 10:00 you should be fine.

Unless there is an issue you will likely be off the ship by 9:00 and have time to spare. Have a good cruise. :)

Taking it that your ship will be docking at POM between 5.30 am and 7 am like most do. I agree with the others. For myself and I recommend for others a flight anytime after midday 12 noon. 11.45 is close enough and you should be fine.