Dry cleaning question.

gooddayz

We live in a small town that only has one dry cleaner which does an awful job. So my question is this- do u think if on 1st day I give steward suit & shirt to clean-press, and pay the express service fee I will have back in time for formal dining next evening.

If I can't get done in that time period my only option is to drive 45 minutes one way to get my cleaning done at a good dry cleaners.

Thanks in advance for help from u experienced cruisers.

PS going on Allure Jan 3rd. Have only taken one cruise before on Carnival, had great time. But have heard so much good about RCCL.....are they that much better?

Thanks.....

We live in a small town that only has one dry cleaner which does an awful job. So my question is this- do u think if on 1st day I give steward suit & shirt to clean-press, and pay the express service fee I will have back in time for formal dining next evening.

If I can't get done in that time period my only option is to drive 45 minutes one way to get my cleaning done at a good dry cleaners.

Thanks in advance for help from u experienced cruisers.

PS going on Allure Jan 3rd. Have only taken one cruise before on Carnival, had great time. But have heard so much good about RCCL.....are they that much better?

Thanks.....

Yes, you can get it back in the same day as long as it is out before 9 am. It will get there immediately before you leave for dinner if you have early seating. My husbands arrived at 5:10. You'll pay a small upcharge, but we didn't think it was a bad price for same day service.

We always have our dry cleaning done on board for the first formal night. We also live in a small town. Dry cleaning on the ship is actually cheaper. We make sure to leave the items on the bed with a note to our steward that we need them for the first formal night. If we see him/her before dinner the first day, we also mention that we need the cleaning back before dinner. It has never failed us in 20 some cruises.

Margee

You asked about the difference between the 2 lines. I like them both. We kind of go back and forth - we like the Royal Promenade on the RC ships we have been on (not Jewel) and we like Carnival a lot. They are both good & we are always going to have fun on a ship!

Have a great time.

Betty

Anyone Know Where I Can Find A Listing Of Dry Cleaning cost? We also live in a small town, leaving on Liberty January 3, and going out of town before that

I typed "royal caribbean dry cleaning" into google, clicked on "images", and the first image showed info.

As I was unpacking the first day of my recent cruise, I set aside two of DS's shirts that needed to be pressed.

I filled out the laundry form and put the shirts in the bag, then I pressed the button on my phone that rang directly to my stateroom attendant's phone.

He answered, I told him I had shirts that needed to be pressed, and he was there within minutes to pick it up.

I had them back before dinner the next night (which was formal night). Easy peasy!