Stingrays, Rum Punch & Sea Turtles {Carnival Freedom}

HollandAvery

I noticed you weren't able to try the coconuts in Jamaica. Did you ever try a fresh coconut on your trip? If not I suggest you add it to your new bucket list!! I had two on my last cruise. So delicious!! One I had in Cayman Islands, drank the water out of it then they broke it up for me and I ate the coconut while sitting on the beach. It is so delicious. So soft and wonderful nothing like the ones we buy at the store in the states. The other in Cozumel made into a cocktail:)

• 1 month later...
I really wish I would have filmed Giovanni as he opened the door to our cabin. I was sure he would open it and be convinced we were given the wrong cabin keys, as it certainly couldn't be our home for the entire week! He was in total awe as he walked in! His eyes were wide and I can imagine mine were too- the room was absolutely amazing. It was everything I had hoped for. I had been stalking photos for months and was hopeful our room would be at least somewhat similar to the gorgeous views. Giovanni couldn't believe we were lucky enough to be spending our entire week in this room at the front of the ship. I knew he'd be spending a lot of time relaxing by the windows and I was so glad I was able to spoil him with this little surprise.

23943027806_069fac1d1a.jpg

Giovanni and I excited to lose the luggage and get ready to fill our tummies with some Guy's Burgers and DOTD

23601255129_cf857e0fbb.jpg

Here is another view of our room without me in the middle of it...

23673442790_a20c2ca2c8.jpg

I have this room booked for a cruise in April and OMG I cannot wait!!! I was so excited when I read you had this room on the same boat!!! Thanks for the review!!