CCL Tervis Tumbler Lifetime Guarantee

Carnival_Brides

We were cleaning our VIFP Tervis Tumblers (from the first crop in 2013) and noticed that there is moisture building between the walls of two of our cups. The tumblers technically have a lifetime guarantee and this is covered--has anyone actually used the guarantee and did they replace your CCL tumbler with a CCL tumbler? They aren't available for purchase on the Tervis site, so my only reasonable option would be to see if they can reuse the decal.

We were cleaning our VIFP Tervis Tumblers (from the first crop in 2013) and noticed that there is moisture building between the walls of two of our cups. The tumblers technically have a lifetime guarantee and this is covered--has anyone actually used the guarantee and did they replace your CCL tumbler with a CCL tumbler? They aren't available for purchase on the Tervis site, so my only reasonable option would be to see if they can reuse the decal.

I had the same issue with my Carnival tervis. Fill out the form on the Tervis site and mail them the cup. Tell them (on the form) to reuse the Carnival logo.

I got my cup back in a couple of weeks, good as new.

I also had to send in my first Carnival Tervis because it tumbled off the counter, causing the inside to separate from the outside. I went to to Tervis website, scrolled to the bottom. Customer Service > made for life guarantee > green made for life guarantee form. In section 2, click on "select return option." The last option is "reuse design if it can be removed."

I wrapped my cup in bubble wrap, put it in a box, and sent it. A new Tervis arrived in one week.

So glad you posted this thread OP, I had my Blue Iguana Tervis I bought on the Glory last year and it slid off my car and hit the pavement and it cracked. I'm hopeful they will be able to reuse the decal. I'm going to send it in. I wouldn't have bothered because I didn't think there was any way due to it being a Carnival tervis.

What size are the tervis tumblers from Carnival?

The VIFP ones are 16 oz-- I'm not sure about the bar ones. These are hands down my favorite VIFP gift that they've done in the last few years. We have quite an assorted collection of the VIFP ones.

Edited by Carnival_Brides

So glad you posted this thread OP, I had my Blue Iguana Tervis I bought on the Glory last year and it slid off my car and hit the pavement and it cracked. I'm hopeful they will be able to reuse the decal. I'm going to send it in. I wouldn't have bothered because I didn't think there was any way due to it being a Carnival tervis.

You don't need to send the blue iguana or red frog rum bar cups in, just trade it out on your next cruise as they still have them for sale on board. A friend did it on our last cruise no questions asked. Now the carnival logo tervis, those need to be sent in.

What size are the tervis tumblers from Carnival?

The VIFP ones are 16 oz-- I'm not sure about the bar ones. These are hands down my favorite VIFP gift that they've done in the last few years. We have quite an assorted collection of the VIFP ones.

The Red Frog Rum Bar and Blue Iguana Tequila Bar Tervis Tumblers are also 16 oz.

The Tervis Tumblers are indeed the best VIP gift. I love the fact that they are made in the USA and have lifetime guarantee.

Quick question for those who have them - do you put yours in the dishwasher? I am hesitant to do so.

The seal broke on one of mine, i filled out the form on the tervis website, and there is a spot that says to use the same picture. I got mine back with the carnival logo in a couple weeks ( sent to Canada) . http://www.tervis.com/guarantee you dont go through carnival. They also sent a lid so I have an extra :D

We have 8 carnival Tervis cups (4 with the embroidered Carnival logo patch and 4 with the laminate VIFP insert.)

We use the cups daily and only wash them in the dishwasher. We have had 1 Tervis develop moisture issues in between the cup walls. Obviously the seal failed, but no visible crack. This was after more than 1 year of daily use and (top rack) dishwasher cleanings. Filled out the Tervis site lifetime guarantee form to return the cup, and asked them to reuse the Carnival logo. Received the replacement cup with my logo (from the returned cup) looking perfect.

I have 2 more that I'll be returning for replacement. One has a visible seal failure/crack and the other has a moisture issue (not visible except after dishwasher.)

We don't have a Tervis store near us, so we do ours via mail (fill out form, wait for a tracking number from Tervis. (Tracking isn't required and I didn't use it for my first return, but you get step-by-step tracking/confirmation if you wait for their reply email within about 24 hours.). Mail the cup(s) in a padded envelope and you'll get your replacements within a couple weeks.

I won't hesitate to run our Tervis thru the dishwasher and LOVE these cups. Hot and cold beverages... And I've purchased additional Tervis cups/mugs while vacationing. The lifetime replacement guarantee makes these even more useful/functional for every day use.

The Red Frog Rum Bar and Blue Iguana Tequila Bar Tervis Tumblers are also 16 oz.

The Tervis Tumblers are indeed the best VIP gift. I love the fact that they are made in the USA and have lifetime guarantee.

Quick question for those who have them - do you put yours in the dishwasher? I am hesitant to do so.

We put ours in the dishwasher and for the most part haven't had any problems. They are really easy to wash by hand too.