Princess Office hours?

Womble99

Has the Princess customer service lines closed over the Christmas/New Year period or are they just not answering the phones? I have been trying all morning (it is now midday Monday here) and all I keep getting is our office is closed please call back during office hours?

I couldn't find anything on their website to indicate that they were closed over this period and I would really like to get hold of them to follow up on a post cruise issue which I still haven't heard back from them about.

Edited by Womble99

As Boxing Day fell on a Saturday this year, today, Monday is the official Boxing Day Public Holiday in Australia. Retail outlets are open, but most offices etc. will be closed.

As Boxing Day fell on a Saturday this year, today, Monday is the official Boxing Day Public Holiday in Australia. Retail outlets are open, but most offices etc. will be closed.

Ah yes the good old two for one public holiday, bet they were closed on Saturday as well too even though the Aus office hours include part of Saturday according to the recorded message ;)

Will have to try them again tomorrow to see if they have made any progress.