Spa - Pre-book or Wait Til On Board

Nikkibird

The spa is not exactly booked solid, at least not on the cruises I've been on. They do tend to have on-board offers as they also find they aren't booked solid.

I think it's pretty safe to wait until you board...and even then, you might wait until day 2 to see if you can "negotiate" a slightly better price or offer.

On board...I book right after we eat lunch on boarding day. .I pick port days discounted rate, either early or late...depending on what we are doing. Usual rule is ship must be in port to get the rate, Rate is same as Elite coupon discount...

I usually have what I plan to book all set for Jan cruise., ( you can browse the wesbsite for ideas.) ...I usually select a massage with one add on early in the cruise, a facial toward the end with one add on, and maybe reflexology midway...on board cruise activities for me are geared to the spa,, solarium , PG and gym and AQ class.... luckily we have alot of O B C.

Enjoy!

Edited by hcat

There is a discount for booking on port days. I believe it's 30% off.

On our last cruise we booked before boarding the ship. The price we paid (with the 30% discount) was comparable to the daily specials that were advertised throughout the cruise. The daily specials were always a combination of treatments offered over an hour (mini facial, 20 minute massage, etc.).