Party of 8 dining together?

gritsnc

We will be a party of 8 on the Navigator and we've all scheduled our meal for 5:30. How many people can fit at each table? We need to call ahead of time and request that we be seated together, correct?

we just got back from our cruise, we had 8 in our family, TA linked our reservations like the other person recommended, and they had a nice round table for 8 for us. perfect.

We booked the trip ourselves.

Either I linked ours on royals site or I called and had them link ours, my sister in law, and my mom. I can go on to royals site and see it say under our reservation that there are two linked reservations. We can also add them to our dining reservations for my time dining.

In addition to linking your reservations (which you can easily do yourself online -- just need each party's reservation number), you can also email rcldining@rccl.com with the details of your cruise (ship / sail date / all reservation numbers) and request to be seated together. I would do this about three weeks before your cruise.

Your email will be forwarded to the ship, and they will contact you and let you know that it's been arranged (give it a week or two to get confirmation).

Earlier this year I was part of a group celebrating a wedding, and we had a table for 12 all week long --- not a problem at all! Happy sailing!

It is easy to do online. When you login and view your account there is a place at the bottom of the page "Peferences and Request" which includes "linked reservations". Click the Modify button and there will be a place to add the reservation numbers of the rooms you want linked. I added the other three couples we are traveling with and the linked reservations show on my page and also on theirs. Just have everyone check to make sure it is showing up on everyone's page.

I would make sure that everyone knows everyone elses reservation number to double check that the right numbers are showing up. One time we were traveling by ourselves, but noticed we had a number in our "linked reservation". I just hit "Modify" and deleted the number.