Just off IOS Christmas Cruise

Ice Show times are based on your muster station #. We did not go to the ice show on either of our last two cruises as it wasn't a good time for us and had seen it before.

Plus the Top Tier Event had an ice skating show.

That's interesting. Have never heard that before.

Ice show was on day 1 9:00 pm and the last day not sure of time but was afternoon / evening. We just showed up for admission but arrive early.

We ate at the windjammer so not sure of the dining room for lunch I am sure someone could answer this one.

Thanks for the info. We will check the procedure for ice out once we board I think. Good to know it was first and last day.

That's interesting. Have never heard that before.

Yes, we have sailed on Indy twice in the last six months and the Ice Show invitations were by Muster Station. You could show up and if there were any available seats left, you could be seated after everyone else. As I said, last cruise we skipped it as we had seen the show before. Indy is doing short cruises now so you have to pick what is most important to you in the limited time available.