Beating A Dead Horse (or: "Resort Casual Clothes Question")

Sablerose

Haha, well, I figured I'd better post up at some point since we're within a month. I'm the above woman's lesser half. Sorry it took me so long to join and post, I'm a slacker. So I hear we're going on some sort of cruise...

It's about time you showed up here to defend yourself! You are not going on a cruise - I believe she has a week of forced procreation planned for you. "Hard" labor, if my understanding is correct, with occasional time off for good behavior. Geez, what did you do to deserve such a cruel and unusual (think baby oil) punishment?

We all expect to see you here more often. And keep your eyes open - I think there are more than a couple of men on these boards who would steal your wife right out from under you (or right off the top of you, as the case may be). She is well-loved here at cruisecritic.

P.S. The jimmy caps are only to be used for target practice.

It's about time you showed up here to defend yourself! You are not going on a cruise - I believe she has a week of forced procreation planned for you. "Hard" labor, if my understanding is correct, with occasional time off for good behavior. Geez, what did you do to deserve such a cruel and unusual (think baby oil) punishment?

We all expect to see you here more often. And keep your eyes open - I think there are more than a couple of men on these boards who would steal your wife right out from under you (or right off the top of you, as the case may be). She is well-loved here at cruisecritic.

P.S. The jimmy caps are only to be used for target practice.

ROFLMAO...please warn me next time. Coffee is not conducive to proper operation of computer equipment. :eek:

Haha, where to begin... (I just got done running, and I'm still asleep, pretty much)

That's the beauty of having a planner wife. All I have to do is get the leave approved and load up the car, and not forget to put on pants of some sort. (oh, and smile when I get there)

As for what's planned, I'll find out as we're getting dressed that day. I've pretty much told here to just plan what she wants to do, and we'll do that. (I'm sooo not the planner, I'm more the fly by the seat of my pants type) I'm sure I'll be wore out by the end of the week.

Does anyone know how nice the running track is around the boat? When I'm procrastinating my morning run into oblivion, I want to immagine what it is I'm not doing :p.

I think durring the week, we'll see both extremes with me and the dress code, but that's just speculation. :D

//edit: if your coffee's on an IV drip, it'll never come flying out your nose in a fit of laughter. Too bad these military doctors don't see things my way.:rolleyes:

Does anyone know how nice the running track is around the boat? When I'm procrastinating my morning run into oblivion, I want to immagine what it is I'm not doing

It's oval and when at sea the view is pretty much the same no matter which way you are headed.

Much better excercise is running up and down the steps to the funnel deck. :D

Much better excercise is running up and down the steps to the funnel deck. :D

Hey!

The only running he better be doing to the funnel deck is bringing me a drink if I'm up there.

You are polluting my husband's brain!!!!!

Hey!

The only running he better be doing to the funnel deck is bringing me a drink if I'm up there.

You are polluting my husband's brain!!!!!

Shouldn't you be waiting on him?:D

That is wrong for so many, many reasons. Do I need to post the cartoon again? Yes, I think I do.

:eek: KERSPLAT! :mad:

So, it appears that you're single right??

Nope:p

If LIV wants to keep the lovin comin he'll NOT let SO see this thread. He is PW and he knows it!!!!

There is no "mansong" singing in my house thankyouverymuch:p

I don't take no crap from anybody else...

but you...

I wear the pants around here...

when I'm finished with your laundry...

Cause I'm a guy you don't wanna fight,

When I say "jump" you say...

Yeah, right.

I'm the man of this house...

until you get home...

Anybody else remember how this started?? Oh yeah, Sablerose asked if it were okay to wear capri's to casual dinner nights. :rolleyes:

Yes it is....:D

Amazing how we got from there to here isn't it?? :eek:

Honestly, it was just a matter of time after my hubby showed up before the conversation deteriorated into something like this!

Our little private joke, which now isn't so private any more, is that he often suggests with all the energy I put into talking, I could/should take some of that effort and put it into cleaning.

"I'm sure there's something around here that needs to be cleaned. A little more of this [moves his hand around in a cleaning motion, wax-on, wax-off] and a little less of this [makes his hand like a chicken beak to simulate talking]."

Of course, I just laugh! :D

"I'm sure there's something around here that needs to be cleaned. A little more of this [moves his hand around in a cleaning motion, wax-on, wax-off] and a little less of this [makes his hand like a chicken beak to simulate talking]."

Of course, I just laugh! :D

And Mysticks wants to crack on me?:eek:

Archived