Beating A Dead Horse (or: "Resort Casual Clothes Question")

Sablerose

Honestly, it was just a matter of time after my hubby showed up before the conversation deteriorated into something like this!

Our little private joke, which now isn't so private any more, is that he often suggests with all the energy I put into talking, I could/should take some of that effort and put it into cleaning.

"I'm sure there's something around here that needs to be cleaned. A little more of this [moves his hand around in a cleaning motion, wax-on, wax-off] and a little less of this [makes his hand like a chicken beak to simulate talking]."

Of course, I just laugh! :D

That's funny, my hubby and I had a similiar conversation yesterday afternoon. It started with are you still looking at cruise stuff?.....then why aren't you out selling houses? It ended with me answering the same as you. :)

And Mysticks wants to crack on me?:eek:

Well, I let hubby tease me like that. You know, it's my work ethic and my own business that's allowed him to become accustomed to a lifestyle that would include cruising!

Does that make me a sugarmama?

Ok Rose, what's the deal with the clothes?

Did I miss something? Didn't we decide on trashy miniskirt, fishnet stockings, stiletto heels, a leather bustier, and strategically-placed piercings?

Should I paint my nails bright red and ... oh wait, they already are!

http://www.radicalcongruency.com/wifeguide.jpg

Ducking quickly and running for cover ;)

Ok Rose, what's the deal with the clothes?

Did you get as much of a kick out of that link as I did? :D

Liv - If those guidelines were followed then I don't think the view around the pool would be quite the same. Have you ever seen a 50's ladies swimsuit?

Also, do you have that framed at home so SO won't forget anything?? :p

Liv - If those guidelines were followed then I don't think the view around the pool would be quite the same. Have you ever seen a 50's ladies swimsuit?

Also, do you have that framed at home so SO won't forget anything?? :p

You're correct it wouldn't be the same:( Yes, I have...looks like they bought it at the Sears Spring White Sale LOL.

Nope...she carries a clipboard around and checks things off as they're completed:p JUST KIDDING FTLOG.:D

:rolleyes: If only husbands came with these instructions. Perhaps I wouldn't be going on my anniversary cruise with my DM if I'd have read them sooner. :(

I know for a fact he would have found me more interesting if I had been "a little gay." God knows he would have wanted to at least watch!:D

:rolleyes: If only husbands came with these instructions. Perhaps I wouldn't be going on my anniversary cruise with my DM if I'd have read them sooner. :(

I know for a fact he would have found me more interesting if I had been "a little gay." God knows he would have wanted to at least watch!:D

You're joking right?

I'm onboard with that ;)

Rose trashy is good :D

You're joking right?

Only about the "good wife instructions". I am going on my 10 year anniversary cruise with my mom. DH found someone else he would rather cruise with.

Sorry, Rose. Didn't mean to hijack your thread after you hijacked your thread. Capris are fine. I am packing a few pair myself for the non-formal night.

Now for the formal nights, since I will be almost single.....look out!:D

Hey!

The only running he better be doing to the funnel deck is bringing me a drink if I'm up there.

You are polluting my husband's brain!!!!!

Just thinking of you. Given the rather ahhh ... vigorous schedule you have planned, he may require extra inspiration come the second or third day.

(And he thinks he's gonna have energy to run. :rolleyes:)

Sorry, Rose. Didn't mean to hijack your thread after you hijacked your thread. Capris are fine. I am packing a few pair myself for the non-formal night.

Now for the formal nights, since I will be almost single.....look out!:D

Hey! It's a thread hijacking party, and YOU'RE invited! No problema. Honestly. This is totally fun, imho.

AND!

Formal Night!

Time to Take The Girls Out For The Evening And Show Them Off! It figures the top to the formal pantsuit my hubby picked out for me is a plunging V-neck, right?

Get yourself all sparklied up and push 'em up and out and FLAUNT IT, girl!

Hey Stang_guy, is it a little bit scary having strangers on the internet knowing more about your upcoming nookie schedule then you do?

That's twice in one day that I've "snorted" coffee:D

Hey. When a man loves a woman very, very much, and they get married and want to start a family so they can bring even more love into this cold, cold world, then the Mommy takes the Daddy on a cruise.

And nine months later there's a baby, and lots of love.

And it's a wonderful, beautiful thing.

Shush.

Time to Take The Girls Out For The Evening And Show Them Off!......

Get yourself all sparklied up and push 'em up and out and FLAUNT IT, girl!

"The girls" and I have purchased a two-piece swimsuit and a line-less tan just for the funnel deck. As for formal night - black halter-top dress with black velvet heels. Oh, and the black thong, can't forget that. Bought my first one last week, just for the cruise.

I'm sure my mom will approve.:D

Archived