is the water park on Epic open this time of year?

triptastic

I will be on the Epic in March and was wondering if my kids will be able to use the waterslides on their sea days? I know the weather can be chilly in the winter on the Med, so if anyone can answer I would greatly appreciate.

Thanks!

There is no reason to think that they wil be closed, but opening and closing is dictated by the weather.

The slides were open last month (mid-November) and last week (Christmas), usually from 10-6 (according to the Daily), and people were definitely using them. But on a few occasions when walking past during those hours I noticed they were not operating (not bad weather, just not sunny), so maybe if there is too little demand they shut them down.

I live in the med,spanish islands and this winter as been lovely with average daytime temps of early 70s..canary islands high 70s, and march should definetly be guarenteed 70s , and mostly sunny days, I did a med cruise last january and the water slides were open most days. hope this helps xxI am booked on the epic on 24th jan, so will let you know how it is ..xx:)