03/01/16-24/01/16 - Norwegian Epic Live - Haven Spa Suite (H9)

SwissLe

At Cagney's they give you an iPad with a slick wine adviser app installed on it. More show than substance, maybe, but it has more info and it's more fun than a normal wine menu. However, with the UBP, we were only looking at wines by the glass, so that aren't that many to choose from to begin with. You can work your way through the whole list in a couple of days and then stick to your favorites after that. We like Oberon, too. :)

Yes the iPad is pretty cool, especially the ability to filter by the glass for UBP. I've only seen it in Cagney's/Moderno though. Other restaurants still have the list in order of wine palate.

I must say that I've just spent a not very busy afternoon at work reading through your entire trip. I too hope that you made it back safely and are looking forward to you posting the remaining days of your cruise.

If only I could take that many days to do a B2B with so many ports, and it's so unfortunate that the weather was uncooperative for many port stops. Hopefully it improved towards the end of your journey.

SwissLe where are you? I sail on the 3rd of Feb and want to finish your review before I go. LOL

Hey guys, apologies. I am working on the final days and scanning dailies, info and all other stuff you get given.

Will be done by the weekend. Promise!

I just found this thread and Im so looking forward to the next instalment , we had booked an interior room but decided to upgrade to an aft balcony after lots of reviews said there wasn' t anywhere quiet to sit and read/chill out.

Has anyone had an aft balcony?

Regards Ellie