Eurodam lido cabanas

northernphoenix

We loved our lido cabana on the Eurodam. We ate breakfast before going to the cabana but probably the attendant would get it if asked. The attendants bring fruit, ice cream, and chocolate covered strawberries and champagne at various times during the day. At lunch time they asked what we would like for lunch (from lido or the dive in). I would often get my own lunch since I made my selection after looking at the available choices and the attendant would rush over to carry it for me as soon as I left the lido dining room. Our next cruise is on the Westerdam which doesn't have cabanas and we will certainly miss them. It is so nice to have a comfortable outdoor space waiting for you whenever you feel like using it.

Marcia

On our first day, I had gone through the Lido and brought the plates up to our Cabana - our attendant was almost offended that we had gotten our own food! They are really great - whenever we came back from a shore excursion, they would be ready to go and get us whatever from Dive In - so wonderful not to have to stand in line.

On sea days, there was a separate menu to select from - light options - hummus, salads, etc - but again - the attendants will get you whatever you want.

The whole cabana experience really made our cruise something special - highly recommend!

The Westerdam will have plenty of outdoor spaces for everyone to enjoy, including the entire lido pool deck.

igraf

... Our next cruise is on the Westerdam which doesn't have cabanas and we will certainly miss them. It is so nice to have a comfortable outdoor space waiting for you whenever you feel like using it.

Marcia