NCL Escape Dining credit and SDP

currdog777

Hello -

I was wondering how I go about using a SDP meal or part of my dining credit? I have $50 dining credit that I want to use at places like Tapas or Food Republic and a 4 meal package that I want to use at places like Cagney's and Moderno. Do I just specify what I want to use with my wait staff? I would hate to waste one of my 4 SDP's on Food Republic's smaller meals.

Thanks

Food Republic isn't in any way a part of SDP, so that won't be an issue. But otherwise, yes, just tell the server what you want to use. If you say nothing at Cagney's, Moderno, etc. then SDP will automatically be used.

Food Republic isn't in any way a part of SDP, so that won't be an issue. But otherwise, yes, just tell the server what you want to use. If you say nothing at Cagney's, Moderno, etc. then SDP will automatically be used.

Was wondering if you have the 7 Day SDP and you do not use all seven meals because your not able to book dining room, do they credit your account.

I am cruising Sat. and I have a 2 bedroom Haven and a spa Haven. Spa was an upgrade so I purchased the 7 day dinning .. I notice as of today they are still allowing you to purchase the dinning package however there is not a dining option to be had. I was wondering how they go about crediting unused meals

if you have any information, appreciated.

thanks