Tracey Arm Inlet excursion

Hokiegalcruiser

We are looking to cruise July 2017. After reading these boards for a long time, I would like to include the Tracey Arm small boat excursion from our cruise ship. How do I find out which cruises lines include the 30 minute stop to get on the excursion?

Thanks in advance.

We are thinking HAL Volendam July 12 or 19, 2017, but are still open to suggestions. Want to see Glacier Bay and want to take the Tracey Arm excursion. Most likely a round trip from Vancouver or Seattle mainly because we won't be able to take advantage of the extra time needed to explore more. Suggestions?

That boat departs from Vancouver and I can see a 10:30am stop at Tracy Arm. Yes, this boat itinery should meet your needs.

BTW..... if you take the later boat departing July 19th.... you'll be returning July 26th. On the 26th evening, Vancouver will likely be hosting a massive fireworks competition downtown! You might want to budget one night post cruise in Vancouver.

http://hondacelebrationoflight.com/

I wouldn't bank on fireworks tying in to either of those cruises - historically the fireworks have always ended on the first Sat of August, rolling back over preceeding Weds and Sats. Unless they return to the four-country model from the 2006-2010 HSBC sponsorship years, 2017 dates will be Sat 29 July, Wed 2nd August, Sat 5 August.

I don't think either of those dates makes a difference in terms of likely weather, but there would be a few minutes more daylight in the first week than the second so all things being equal I'd plump for the July 12th departure.