Pre purchase Soda Package Online. Free Bottle?

clearandsunny

Do you mean the cup with the pepsi logo on it. When you board the ship your room key should have a pepsi sticker on it I would find a spot where they are selling it on the ship you cant miss them they are all over and go over and tell them you need a cup save your receipt for the online purchase also.

When we repurchased the soda package we did not receive the cup. When we purchased the package onboard, we would go to the table with the cups and purchase it there to get the cup.

However, the cups aren't all that great. At least the ones we had broke easily and didn't hold much. Was easier to just use the plastic cups they give you at the bar.

The soda package was a perk for my boys and it was indicated on their card. The person at the cafe scanned their card and gave them their reusable cup/thermos. We were told they could get soda anytime using the cup or showing their card.

You can get soda any time, any place by showing your card that will have a sticker on it. My son got it as the perk and the thermos cup was in the cabin. It's a nice cup we still have it. You don't need to use the cup onboard, they will give you a plastic cup from the bar and a glass in the dining room.