What Menu is on the Victory Currently

jennraycruise

Is there any recent information on Victory? I have started a March roll call and looked around and I am not seeing anyone talking Victory. It is a short Bahamas cruise and while I have been to these ports, I am just curious about any changes since I last sailed in 2004.

Hello all

We went on the Victory in August 2015 and will be going again on January 18th.

I can send you information about the menu after our trip but from what I recall it was the typical menu and I expect the same in 12 days.

I don't also don't recall the American Table option yet when we were on in August. But again I will let you know when we get off the ship later this month.

(Sorry I just saw that your itinerary is before mine. So you will find out before I get on. Maybe we can do a multi itinerary scavenger hunt, let me know if interested)

Edited by Romansky1

Victory does not have American Table, they are still using the "old" menus. That is as of this week. If you check John Heald's Facebook page, he is on the Victory this week and there have been several clues that show this.

Also, as per Carnival's FAQ's:

This new complimentary dinner concept is currently being tested on the following ships: Carnival Breeze, Carnival Conquest, Carnival Freedom, Carnival Glory, Carnival Imagination, Carnival Inspiration, Carnival Liberty, Carnival Magic, Carnival Pride and Carnival Triumph. Please note: This experience may vary slightly among these ships.

https://help.carnival.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/1107/~/new-dinner-concept%3A-american-table-and-american-feast

Victory does not have American Table, they are still using the "old" menus. That is as of this week. If you check John Heald's Facebook page, he is on the Victory this week and there have been several clues that show this.

Also, as per Carnival's FAQ's:

This new complimentary dinner concept is currently being tested on the following ships: Carnival Breeze, Carnival Conquest, Carnival Freedom, Carnival Glory, Carnival Imagination, Carnival Inspiration, Carnival Liberty, Carnival Magic, Carnival Pride and Carnival Triumph. Please note: This experience may vary slightly among these ships.

https://help.carnival.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/1107/~/new-dinner-concept%3A-american-table-and-american-feast

Are you tasting the salt air yet? I am so excited. I hope to see you guys next week.

Are you tasting the salt air yet? I am so excited. I hope to see you guys next week.

Oh we're very excited! I posted about a Meet & Greet in the Roll Call :) Lido deck port side bar at sail away, we'll be wearing flower leis. Hope to see you there!