Amber Cove - last week - photos

reno3

Last time I was there Sept 2014. I had Cheers on my Sign and Sail card and at the Pirate Bar they let me use my Cheers on my first drink then the second drink a different bartender said they don't use Cheers. But they used my Sign and Sail card for all of it.

Good to know. We have been to HMC three times and when we had booked this cruise we were going to HMC (one of the main reasons we booked it). Then they changed to Amber Cove. It is nice to go to a different port but I sure did miss HMC and my cabana :D

We were in Pool cabana #1 and had absolutely no issues with the zip line being overhead. Honestly, it was fun trying to catch the zipliners in a photo.

They had lovely food, and we ordered several things which I can't remember now. I just remember they were all delicious and plenty to eat.

You do not know which cabana you will get when you pre-order on Carnival, they just took us in order starting with the first to show up.

Absolutely no beach anywhere.

They do have excellent life guards at the pool, we saw one dive in and drag a kid to the shallow end very quickly.

The restrooms were spotless and very close.

The pedicabs were wonderful for me, since I have no stamina as of yet, and we paid them well, yes, its whatever you want to pay them. A nice treat. Every local we ran into was very happy, nice, interesting and glad to see us there. (not to mention beautiful, honestly, those girls had the loveliest skin.)

When you are ready to leave, just let your service person know, and they will bring a bill, and you can pay in cash or credit card.

We ordered a bucket of Beer, and two orders of food, and our bill came to 42$. Each order of food was enough for two people.. I have to eat every two hours, which is why we had staggered orders.

Edited by dulcimergirl

We were in Pool cabana #1 and had absolutely no issues with the zip line being overhead. Honestly, it was fun trying to catch the zipliners in a photo.

They had lovely food, and we ordered several things which I can't remember now. I just remember they were all delicious and plenty to eat.

You do not know which cabana you will get when you pre-order on Carnival, they just took us in order starting with the first to show up.

Absolutely no beach anywhere.

They do have excellent life guards at the pool, we saw one dive in and drag a kid to the shallow end very quickly.

The restrooms were spotless and very close.

The pedicabs were wonderful for me, since I have no stamina as of yet, and we paid them well, yes, its whatever you want to pay them. A nice treat. Every local we ran into was very happy, nice, interesting and glad to see us there. (not to mention beautiful, honestly, those girls had the loveliest skin.)

When you are ready to leave, just let your service person know, and they will bring a bill, and you can pay in cash or credit card.

What time did you get off the ship to get your cabana?

Thanks for the report. Overall this sounds like a great place. So excited for August!

Sent from my SCH-I435 using Tapatalk

Are pool towels provided in the cabana? Or do you need to bring them from the ship?

Do you remember if they offered kid food (chicken nuggets, fries, etc...)?

Do you know if you can view the water slides from cabana #4? It looks to be next to them, I hoping to sit on the deck while the kids hit the slides.

• 2 weeks later...