We did a tour with WET MONEY- here is why we would do it again!

basketballdad

I posted earlier about going through a website and getting hooked up with Wet Money. Next time I would book directly with Wet Money. Keep in mind your ship time maybe different than local time. And Wet Money as well as other tour operators may want straight US CASH ONLY.

So I wanted to do a shallow reef snorkel, a sting aray swim, AND a wall snorkel. Had a hard time finding all 3. But a 3rd party website showed one so we booked it.

Wet Money delivered. The Wall was awesome. Worth it in my book.

This tour also had a city tour but it was cut short- not Wet Moneys fault.

Here is the reason I would do it again- Wet Money takes photos with their camera- and they go underwater when you feed the fish- and it is awesome. Then instead of selling you the photos they post them on their Facebook for you to share, clip, copy, print, email, etc.

I gave Abraham and the other workers a big tip not even knowing they post the photos. I found out later after emailing the owner Jamal a question about where to get the photos and he directed me to facebook.

Jamal runs a first class operation here and I would send friends and family to Wet Money. If you want to see their photos check out their facebook page.

Again, the tour we did was the half day city, 2 dive, and sting ray tour. Go direct to them, avoid a 3rd party middle man.

There may be other fine tour companies but we were 100% happy with these guys.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
I posted earlier about going through a website and getting hooked up with Wet Money. Next time I would book directly with Wet Money. Keep in mind your ship time maybe different than local time. And Wet Money as well as other tour operators may want straight US CASH ONLY.

So I wanted to do a shallow reef snorkel, a sting aray swim, AND a wall snorkel. Had a hard time finding all 3. But a 3rd party website showed one so we booked it.

Wet Money delivered. The Wall was awesome. Worth it in my book.

This tour also had a city tour but it was cut short- not Wet Moneys fault.

Here is the reason I would do it again- Wet Money takes photos with their camera- and they go underwater when you feed the fish- and it is awesome. Then instead of selling you the photos they post them on their Facebook for you to share, clip, copy, print, email, etc.

I gave Abraham and the other workers a big tip not even knowing they post the photos. I found out later after emailing the owner Jamal a question about where to get the photos and he directed me to facebook.

Jamal runs a first class operation here and I would send friends and family to Wet Money. If you want to see their photos check out their facebook page.

Again, the tour we did was the half day city, 2 dive, and sting ray tour. Go direct to them, avoid a 3rd party middle man.

There may be other fine tour companies but we were 100% happy with these guys.

As a relatively new cruiser(only one under my belt), I'm anxious about missing the boat. I know if you book thru the ship, they wait for you. But your excursion sounds amazing.. Were you back to port in enough time with Wet Money?

• 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Although we have not booked a "tour" with them, we did rent their golf carts and did our own island tour just a little over a month ago. So, I agree with being top notch service and we would highly recommend them as well. :)