KSF / 3 & 4 free is back!

Thank you, this offer also now applies to my December 2016 Escape cruise.

I booked it while on my last cruise with the cruise certificate and got the 2 promos. Can I call and have them re-book with this new offer and apply my credit towards it?

I'm fine with keeping the UBP promo and losing the SDP because the savings with the 3rd and 4th passengers being free is more than the value of the SDP.

I booked it while on my last cruise with the cruise certificate and got the 2 promos. Can I call and have them re-book with this new offer and apply my credit towards it?

You will need to call to find out exactly how it works with CruiseNext Ultimate, especially if there is a TA involved. But I don't see why you couldn't cancel (penalty-free) and rebook with the current price/promotion just like any other booking, and transfer your CN deposit to the new booking.

Just to pipe in that it isn't just kids - it is all 3-4 passengers. Works out great for adults traveling together. Last year we upgraded to 2-bedroom Haven from 2 balconies and saved mucho.

Yes, that is why I put 3/4 free in the heading...people just refer to it as KSF.

We have this promo for our upcoming Escape cruise: 3 adults, 1 child.

And the prices are still high!

Crazy high compared to last year and the promos are worse than before.

Last year I booked 3 people in a suite for $4,200 that included UBP, UDP, Pre-paid gratuities and $300 OBC.

To book the same room this year it is $5,000 and includes UBP, SDP, shore excursion credit, and WIFI.

The price AND deals were much better last year.

• 2 weeks later...

Last year I booked when passengers 3-8 were free (we have 3 kids). Do you think that promo will come back? Currently, there are not that many sailings with the promo on the Sun and the 5th passenger is more than 50%

I just checked our sailing date on NCL.com and the "Kids Sail Free" / 3 & 4 free is back on!

We really want a balcony, but the price difference still doesn't justify the cost.

This is NOT KSF. With KSF all passengers after the first two are free. This is just passenger 3 and 4 free. BIG difference!