Adventure of the Seas state rooms

If you know, or can tell me where to look for it, can you tell me how I can find the "location" of I, N or Z inner statesrooms?

I have tried looking on RCCL website, and cannot find it anywhere.

If you know, or can tell me where to look for it, can you tell me how I can find the "location" of I, N or Z inner statesrooms?

I have tried looking on RCCL website, and cannot find it anywhere.

Here are the deck plans:

http://www.royalcaribbean.com/findacruise/ships/ship/decks/deck/home.do?shipCode=AD

Look on each deck for the color code of the stateroom category you want.

Thank you for your help. I will try to look again. I was told we had "Z" for an inner room, and I tried (don't know the deck as yet, but I tried to check all of the decks that had inner rooms) looking for the Z, but didn't find it.

Guess I'm getting too anxious for this cruise.:)

Thank you for your help. I will try to look again. I was told we had "Z" for an inner room, and I tried (don't know the deck as yet, but I tried to check all of the decks that had inner rooms) looking for the Z, but didn't find it.

I believe "Z" is a guarantee stateroom. If that is true, then you won't know the stateroom location until you have had a specififc stateroom assigned.

Z is a "guarantee", meaning Royal Caribbean will pick your cabin for you. There is no "Z" cabins on any deck plan.

Edited by Hoopster95

Thank you once again. YES, I understand where the Z came from. Even though it sounded good, I was able to book (just now) a room on deck 9, with a little less (not much) cost. :) This way, we will know for sure where were going on the ship. :)