Green juice made to order in Aqua Spa?

jenniebnyc

I know a few years back they were offering fresh juices in Aqua Spa..I think as part of premium beverage package.

I recall they offered green juice, but because the machine was so hard to clean they never offered it to passengers...even if they asked.

Does anyone know what the current status of made to order juices is in Aqua Spa? I am mainly interested in green juice, nothing sweet and not a smoothie.

I will be sailing on Reflection this month.

Thanks!!!

Edited by jenniebnyc

We were on the Reflection in March and they had a lot of fresh made veggie and fruit smoothie drinks in the Aqua spa cafe. Since that is what I always got, I didn't inquire about anything else.

It would seem to me that the green juice could be made for you.

We were on the Reflection in March and they had a lot of fresh made veggie and fruit smoothie drinks in the Aqua spa cafe. Since that is what I always got, I didn't inquire about anything else.

It would seem to me that the green juice could be made for you.

hope so! the smoothies are made in a blender which i guess is easier to clean than a juicer...hence the reason why will you might those and not actual juice.

I was on Solstice for a month and had the green juice almost every morning. It comes with the Premium Beverage package. I had him add some extra ginger and enjoy it over ice. Healthy and low calorie vs a big breakfast.

We actually preferred having our breakfast at Aqua Spa Cafe vs Luminae and only ate there once for breakfast.

I also gave my favorite "juice man" a little gift of appreciation because he would make certain I had my green drink when I showed up and it was always perfect and served with a smile.

Edited by portofinoitaly

I was on Solstice for a month and had the green juice almost every morning. It comes with the Premium Beverage package. I had him add some extra ginger and enjoy it over ice. Healthy and low calorie vs a big breakfast.

We actually preferred having our breakfast at Aqua Spa Cafe vs Luminae and only ate there once for breakfast.

I also gave my favorite "juice man" a little gift of appreciation because he would make certain I had my green drink when I showed up and it was always perfect and served with a smile.

Good to know and how nice for you! This is exactly what I will want for breakfast at least for a few days on the ship! Hopefully they will oblige on the Reflection! With Luminae closing so early for breakfast, I am not sure how often I will make it there! Thanks for the info!

So happy to read this thread. I am a very healthy eater at home, and would really miss my nutrition when traveling. It has necessitated me to pack my vitamins, my green matcha tea, my shaker bottle to mix my own green drink in the cabin, and other essentials.

I would manage while traveling, eating a different diet other than the clean foods and drinks I have at home, but I would pay for it! So I am thrilled to hear that I can get my morning greens now. It's less hassle and mess, not making it in my cabin.

Thank you! :)

So happy to read this thread. I am a very healthy eater at home' date=' and would really miss my nutrition when traveling. It has necessitated me to pack my vitamins, my green matcha tea, my shaker bottle to mix my own green drink in the cabin, and other essentials.

I would manage while traveling, eating a different diet other than the clean foods and drinks I have at home, but I would pay for it! So I am thrilled to hear that I can get my morning greens now. It's less hassle and mess, not making it in my cabin.

Thank you! :)[/quote']

We cruise often and staying healthy and lean is easy on a cruise if you have discipline. DH and I never gain weight, we always use the gym, rarely indulge in dessert, and having so many options for dining makes it easy to be selective when it comes to eating healthy. We live on a cruise ship similar to our living standards at home. It is actually easier because I do not shop for it or have to cook it :) and a much larger selection.

Also, you can get your green tea at Aqua Spa and I believe Bacio has it, as well.

Have fun!

We cruise often and staying healthy and lean is easy on a cruise if you have discipline. DH and I never gain weight, we always use the gym, rarely indulge in dessert, and having so many options for dining makes it easy to be selective when it comes to eating healthy. We live on a cruise ship similar to our living standards at home. It is actually easier because I do not shop for it or have to cook it :) and a much larger selection.

Also, you can get your green tea at Aqua Spa and I believe Bacio has it, as well.

Have fun!

I am surely going to indulge, but I will balance it out with the gym and some green juices!

I can't wait for a midnight trip to the pasta station (a ritual for us); pistachio creme brulee; and Luminae pastries!

Can we get smoothies with a select drink package??:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

With the premium beverage package, I believe all of the smoothies, juices, etc were included at the Aqua Spa. Shhhh...don't tell everybody or they may start having a lineup..;-))

So happy to read this thread. I am a very healthy eater at home' date=' and would really miss my nutrition when traveling. It has necessitated me to pack my vitamins, my green matcha tea, my shaker bottle to mix my own green drink in the cabin, and other essentials.

Thank you! :)[/quote']

I have been using match a for a few months now and boyfriend gave me a nutribullet for Christmas so I now have my "meanie greenie" every morning, spinach, matcha, chia seeds, almond/coconut, etc. It would be nice to continue this new morning tradition even on vacation!

Sent from my QTAQZ3 using Tapatalk

OK I will bite, what is a little green drink/juice. We will be in an AQ cabin with the premium booze pkg?

Kale and other veggies blended to make a juice drink. The also have other blends on their menu in the event this is too "green" for you. ;-)

Kale and other veggies blended to make a juice drink. The also have other blends on their menu in the event this is too "green" for you. ;-)

That is what I thought it meant, yes too "green" for me. I like my Kale with a bit of vinegar.

Thank you for your quick response.

Cheers!