Regal -Steam or Sauna

Seeya2352

Does Regal have a steam room or sauna available?

The Regal has a steam room and sauna but they are located in the "Enclave" and they are a daily or weekly charge! When we want that price was $89 for the 10 days which was a great price at the time. Now I understand it is doulbe that plus some. It is different on every cruise. It was worth every penny for us but the price is the problem now ! It has multiple steam rooms, showers and sauna rooms plus more! Please feel free to ask me more if you want! Bob

I haven't been on the class since the inaugural T/A on the Royal. The Enclave was very nice and I actually liked it. I splurged and bought cruise length passes for both of us. Pricey yes, but we both enjoyed it.....:):):)

Bob

Edited by Woobstr112G

• 3 weeks later...
The Regal has a steam room and sauna but they are located in the "Enclave" and they are a daily or weekly charge! When we want that price was $89 for the 10 days which was a great price at the time. Now I understand it is doulbe that plus some. It is different on every cruise. It was worth every penny for us but the price is the problem now ! It has multiple steam rooms, showers and sauna rooms plus more! Please feel free to ask me more if you want! Bob

I've never been in a co-ed steam room before. Sounds interesting but I'm not sure my wife would be interested, especially for the price. Is this very popular?

All the prior built ships had it in the exercise area and free. one of my gripes about the new royal class ships

My main gripe with Regal/Royal also . No free Steam/Sauna and high priced Enclave. $89 for 10 days:eek: we just paid $199 for a single and $249 for a cpl during 10 day. Why is the price higher for singles???.

Can't afford to work off my Milkshakes at those prices:D I forgot :eek: there are NO milkshakes on the Royal/Regal . Thats another topic:)

My main gripe with Regal/Royal also . No free Steam/Sauna and high priced Enclave. $89 for 10 days:eek: we just paid $199 for a single and $249 for a cpl during 10 day. Why is the price higher for singles???.

Can't afford to work off my Milkshakes at those prices:D I forgot :eek: there are NO milkshakes on the Royal/Regal . Thats another topic:)

Was the Enclave $ 249 for 10 days. I paid $165 for 7 days on Royal in Dec 2013 Going back on ship March 2017 for 10 Day So. They change price every week from what I see!

Was the Enclave $ 249 for 10 days. I paid $165 for 7 days on Royal in Dec 2013 Going back on ship March 2017 for 10 Day So. They change price every week from what I see!

My pricing was on the 10 day Repo on the Regal in October out of NYC. I Believe they do what the market will bare est. Pricing......There appers to be no rhythm or reason to its structure. I resist paying for the Enclave with anything but OBC's. My next10 day on her I have $310 obc, that should be enough bounty to use a Steam room :rolleyes:

it was $249 for TWO and $199 for ONE

Edited by blkspy

My pricing was on the 10 day Repo on the Regal in October out of NYC. I Believe they do what the market will bare est. Pricing......There appers to be no rhythm or reason to its structure. I resist paying for the Enclave with anything but OBC's. My next10 day on her I have $310 obc, that should be enough bounty to use a Steam room :rolleyes:

it was $249 for TWO and $199 for ONE

That would sound right, as in our case on the regal - 14 day (7x7days) including new years we paid $309pp for the enclave, and that was after we bartered her down a discount for embarkation day which she wasn't going to do on this one due to high demand.

The cruise was over booked at just under 4000 passengers (all rooms booked and alot of 3 and 4 in rooms), so I guess they felt they had the numbers and the demand to punch up a higher price.

That would sound right, as in our case on the regal - 14 day (7x7days) including new years we paid $309pp for the enclave, and that was after we bartered her down a discount for embarkation day which she wasn't going to do on this one due to high demand.

The cruise was over booked at just under 4000 passengers (all rooms booked and alot of 3 and 4 in rooms), so I guess they felt they had the numbers and the demand to punch up a higher price.

It seems this pricing attitude has crossed over to include Thermal Suite pricing on Grand Class ships. The Free Steam rooms are are a selling point for me if given a choice.

Have been on both Royal and Regal. Workout area is nice BUT no access to Steam or Sauna. Need to buy up. One of my complaints on the Royal/Regal. Along with

-No center stairway so elevators can be a mess

-TV system tends to freeze. OTOH the choices are very good and the big TVs are nice.

-A bit limited on deck chairs UNLESS you buy up to sanctuary.

they are big on pushing upgrades for enclave, sanctuary, decent coffee

Nice ships but a few things are a bit annoying at first.

Have been on both Royal and Regal. Workout area is nice BUT no access to Steam or Sauna. Need to buy up. One of my complaints on the Royal/Regal. Along with

-No center stairway so elevators can be a mess

-TV system tends to freeze. OTOH the choices are very good and the big TVs are nice.

-A bit limited on deck chairs UNLESS you buy up to sanctuary.

they are big on pushing upgrades for enclave, sanctuary, decent coffee

Nice ships but a few things are a bit annoying at first.

As a Diabetic. I care about a few things....No Sugar free ice cream other than the MDR. Its hit or miss if some is put in the Gelato case. No Milkshakes of any kind on entire ship. One chair ?! One chair in the mens locker room for the Enclave. 2 pools for 3600 people. Why do singles pay a higher avg price than couples for the Enclave. I can go on and on...Yes ive sailed both the Regal/Royal......the gym on the other end of the ship from the spa makes you scratch your head.

These things are for another day.

Regal/Royal are nice ships.....I prefer the Grand class ships because some things are still included in the cruise fare--no need to pay for EVERYTHING extra.

I do like the HC--just wish signs would say what is where :)

Edited by blkspy