Question about the Cheers program

If I sign up for the Cheers program and I buy a bottle of wine in the main dining room at the program's 25% off discount, am I allowed to pour glasses of wine from that discounted bottle for other people at my table who did NOT sign up for Cheers? Or would I surrender my Cheers discount by serving non-cheers people and be charged full price for the bottle of wine? I will be traveling on Elation in February with my parents, sister, and brother in law. I have called up Carnival to ask this question but haven't been able to get a straight answer. Thanks!

If I sign up for the Cheers program and I buy a bottle of wine in the main dining room at the program's 25% off discount, am I allowed to pour glasses of wine from that discounted bottle for other people at my table who did NOT sign up for Cheers? Or would I surrender my Cheers discount by serving non-cheers people and be charged full price for the bottle of wine? I will be traveling on Elation in February with my parents, sister, and brother in law. I have called up Carnival to ask this question but haven't been able to get a straight answer. Thanks!

Just my best guess here ... the rules state:

• Only one drink at a time may be ordered using CHEERS! - sharing is not permitted.

• Guests may purchase a round of drinks for themselves and friends. One drink will count towards the CHEERS! program and the remaining drinks will be charged to the guest’s Sail and Sign account.

That leads me to believe that the "no sharing" rule only applies to the drinks that you get through the Cheers program, not those that you pay for (even at a discount). I would say share away!

I don't remember if the bottle counted towards my drink limit total, but as for the sharing of a discounted bottle, last September on the Pride I asked my waiter that question before buying the bottle. He assured me there was no problem with me sharing my discounted wine with my tablemates. And so I did.:) And no one had a problem with it. Especially my tablemates.:D