St Thomas cruise port?

Bobstam

NCL has always docked in Havensight on all of our cruises, megaships included.

This not completely true. It is dependent on the number of ships in port. We have, in the past, anchored in the inner harbor and tendered in to downtown. If there is room at the dock, NCL will indeed tie up at Havebsight.

I don't not know of a scenario that NCL would dock at Crown Bay. But, always and never are words that should not be used when answering questions here.

This not completely true.

Yes, that is completely true.

But, always and never are words that should not be used when answering questions here.

If those words are problem, then maybe one should read the other words around them too.

I made it clear that I only described my experiences, others have chimed in with theirs. My experiences do include the word "always" as in "has happened every time" and that is completely accurate.

Yes, that is completely true.

If those words are problem, then maybe one should read the other words around them too.

I made it clear that I only described my experiences, others have chimed in with theirs. My experiences do include the word "always" as in "has happened every time" and that is completely accurate.

...and in my 40 plus cruises (34 of which are NCL) I have had a different experience. That is why always and never should not be used here.

YMMV!!