batu caves

Rhonbru

We were in the group along with Paul and Jeannie that went to Batu Caves on our own. First we took the Princess transfer from the ship to the center city and they dropped us right in front of a large mall. Our group of about 8 people then hailed taxis and asked the driver to take us to Batu Caves, it's only a short drive to get there..he dropped us off and promised to return at a agreed on time...we did our thing, climbed the long stairways into the caves, saw the caves and the tons of little monkeys that are running about which were spectacular and checked out the well stocked gift shops then met up with our taxi driver and went back into the city, had lunch at the beautiful mall then met the Princess transfer back to the ship..it worked out well.

Sissy

Edited by SissyG

We were in the group along with Paul and Jeannie that went to Batu Caves on our own. First we took the Princess transfer from the ship to the center city and they dropped us right in front of a large mall. Our group of about 8 people then hailed taxis and asked the driver to take us to Batu Caves, it's only a short drive to get there..he dropped us off and promised to return at a agreed on time...we did our thing, climbed the long stairways into the caves, saw the caves and the tons of little monkeys that are running about which were spectacular and checked out the well stocked gift shops then met up with our taxi driver and went back into the city, had lunch at the beautiful mall then met the Princess transfer back to the ship..it worked out well.

Sissy

Hi, How are you guys!!!! I hope all is well with you.

I saw your post here because I am getting ready for a cruise on the Sapphire Princess from Singapore Feb 14th to Mar 6th and will be going to the Batu caves. I am in a small group using Melissa from Tours By Locals. I have not been to SE Asia in years, so I am looking forward to it. I hope you have having some great cruise adventures since our Crown cruise, I have :)

Hi, How are you guys!!!! I hope all is well with you.

I saw your post here because I am getting ready for a cruise on the Sapphire Princess from Singapore Feb 14th to Mar 6th and will be going to the Batu caves. I am in a small group using Melissa from Tours By Locals. I have not been to SE Asia in years, so I am looking forward to it. I hope you have having some great cruise adventures since our Crown cruise, I have :)

Hi Holly, WE just booked a 21 day Grand SE Asia adventure on the Diamond for next Christmas and New Years out of Singapore...so will be in Kuala Lumpur again and looking for something else fun and interesting to do there...

Enjoy your cruise, we love SE Asia.

Sissy

Hi Holly, WE just booked a 21 day Grand SE Asia adventure on the Diamond for next Christmas and New Years out of Singapore...so will be in Kuala Lumpur again and looking for something else fun and interesting to do there...

Enjoy your cruise, we love SE Asia.

Sissy

I was hoping you would come back and see my post :)

Glad to hear about your SE Asia cruise. Mine is also a 21 day SE Asia Grand Adventure, so likely the ports will mostly be the same.

I was hoping you would come back and see my post :)

Glad to hear about your SE Asia cruise. Mine is also a 21 day SE Asia Grand Adventure, so likely the ports will mostly be the same.

Holly, my email is sissygok@gmail.com so maybe we can compare notes on ports and tours and our itinerary....

Sissy

we had booked the princess cruise tour to batu caves kuala lumpur but just received email to tell us this tour is cancelled.....disappointed now have to decide on what to do

Doing some research for our own SE Asia cruise. I wonder what prompted the cruise line to cancel? Health concerns, security, breakdown in relations with the excursion operator? Did they give any details?

Sent from my SM-G900W8 using Tapatalk

We went by ourselves (just the two of us) to the Batu Caves and loved it!

Spent a good three hours there and made sure we saw everything we wanted. Even had henna tattoo on my hands, and got to do some shopping from the small market that was directly outside!

Others who went to the caves with Princess said that they had just reached the top of the stairs and they had to come down again to be on the bus!